Be her master for $60k

Ahtong

Anybody wants to "own" this auntie?

==================

Be her master for over $60,000

She said she was willing to "follow" anyone who could help settled her debt. -The Daily Chilli/ANN

Tue, Dec 08, 2009

The Daily Chilli

20091208-behermaster1.jpg

A 50-YEAR-OLD woman is "selling" herself for RM150,000 (S$61,441).

The woman, a Malaysian living in Singapore, said she was willing to "follow" anyone who could help settled her debt of over S$60,000.

She said she could be an employee, nurse, live-in friend, maid or wife for the "new master".

"I am looking for one who speaks Mandarin, 50 years old and above and has no bad habits.

"You can buy and bring me home for as long as you like. I will protect and take care of my master, sing songs and tell stories to cheer him up,'' said the divorcee with two daughters.

She had recently handed over a two-page letter to the media, hoping they would help her find the "buyer", reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

The woman, who declined to be named, said she got married at the age of 17.

"He used to assault me. I could not stand the abuse but I kept quiet for the sake of my daughters.

"After the girls had grown up, I decided to divorce him,'' she claimed.

The woman said she then ran to Singapore to escape the constant harassment from her former husband.

Four years ago, she invested in a coffee shop with a few friends in the republic.

She said the business suffered losses during the economic crisis last year and she was forced to borrow money to save the business but failed to rescue it.

Now, the woman is more than S$60,000 in debt. Most of the money is owed to her relatives, friends and suppliers.

"By every end of the month, I will received over 10 telephone calls demanding me to pay back the debt.

"I do not even have money to pay for the room I am renting now. I have no choice but to offer myself,'' she said.

The woman said her daughters, who live in Malaysia, did not know about her problem.

The woman showing the two-page letter she gave to the press.

"They are married and have their own burdens.

"There is no way that they can fork out this big sum of money for me,'' she said.

-The Daily Chilli/Asia News Network

↡ Advertisement

Doesn't look like a SGD60k face leh [:p]

well imho if you pay me 60k to keep her, i still have to consider for a looonnng time

Edited by Karebu

well imho if you pay me 60k to keep her, i still have to consider for a looonnng time

no need to consider confirm reject.....u still need to pay for her food, lodging, medical bill etc. Confirm bo hua..

Turbocharged

no need to consider confirm reject.....u still need to pay for her food, lodging, medical bill etc. Confirm bo hua..

is she the 'maid' whom lau kar chng saw the other day when washing his car?? [sly][laugh][laugh]

is she the 'maid' whom lau kar chng saw the other day when washing his car?? [sly][laugh][laugh]

[laugh] different people got different taste la. [sweatdrop] But this also a bit erm maybe slaggy backside will like a slaggy HID [laugh]

please la so chao lao already still want to go around selling herself.

60k somemore aiyoyo. who will be so stupid?

why she cannot work?

She got daughters leh plus married somemore.....

Super bargains.... Buy 1 get SO MANY FREE....

SG pple, Quick Quick

↡ Advertisement