Cannot bring out more than 20 litre of petrol from JB to SG

Flyerking

If i drive in Malaysia with full tank, 40-50ltrs, it means I need to drive to Malacca, U-turn back to lose the 30ltrs b4 i can exit the customs??

i dun see the need to rush in and pump. Is that e reason y the causeway is congested with cars even as i type?

Juz tink logically, is this a feasible method? If not, it will end up like the RM20 toll and 50km radius that came out from the past few "butt storming" sessions.

If they want to implement, we oso LL.

WHAT TO SAY.. very 'brilliant' idea.. 'excellent'...

dun know how many can tink of such great idea.. 20L cap? must be joking i guess.

damn stupid.. dun tell me that, that is the best idea that they can cme up with? whats their brain for??

WHAT TO SAY.. very 'brilliant' idea.. 'excellent'...

dun know how many can tink of such great idea.. 20L cap? must be joking i guess.

damn stupid.. dun tell me that, that is the best idea that they can cme up with? whats their brain for??

What do u expect those buggers to come up with ? When they run out of tourist $$$....they will kowtow and bend over for us to make us pump as much as we want...U know the old saying $$$$ talks ?

Neutral Newbie

A rule like that can only come from the country that claims that they are 'truly-asia'. Little wonder why the rest of the world think we are of a lower class as compared to them. The repercussions here are serious, the amount of money saved by enforcing this rule would just find their ways into the pockets of the ground enforcers wearing dirty blue. Don't think they have any qualms with that.

Quite a few loopholes and grey areas not addressed... at least for now. [;)]

There are many singapore linked factors contributing to the local economy at stake in Johor, enough said. <_<

I wonder how those singaporeans who buy properties in JB will feel now? Or their developers? Also wonder in the near future, if the property market in Johor will still be 'attractive' to us as foreign investors or home makers? I also wonder if the johor economy will stay be as vibrant as it is now or shrink to be a ghost town in distance future?

OK OK OK, all s'poreans who support MY and buy their fuel, worry no more. Let the MY govt fight it out and decides first, b4 we hears good or bad news,whatever the news. In fact the problem not us, it's the Indo/Thais idiots who go MY and buy fuel by the tanker. Stupid Indo/Thais idiots, cap them instead, cap cap cap.

Where got s'poreans buy MY fuel by the tanker - so any MY big shot reading this - nab the problem at the butt - the Indos/Thais, not us.

post-31726-1260685042_thumb.jpg

Oh, b4 I forget, in fact MY pple also the ones bringing troblue to their own pple. Got $$$$$$ dun know how to use properly, so dun blame us s'poreans - in fact we love u - kiss kiss - fat hope - yr fuel only arh

So the verdict is - wake up MY biggggggggggggggg shots

post-31726-1260685253_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kungfu

Watever is, MY policies seem bit out of this planet - how to enforce or implement? I suggest to them is to shake hands with s'pore and kiss s'poreans who buy their fuel. Takan the Indos/Thais

Watever is, MY policies seem bit out of this planet - how to enforce or implement? I suggest to them is to shake hands with s'pore and kiss s'poreans who buy their fuel. Takan the Indos/Thais

You think they will earn less should even the lousiest plan is implemented?

Calm down Singaporean. The rule is not targeting at us.

Malaysia knows Singapore already got 3/4 tank rule. So, Singapore car can only pump max 20 liters if we come in with 3/4 tank. So, they have us in their mind indeed.

Then, the 20L rules in the tank before leaving Malaysia. I think this is targeting at the Thais and Indons. The Thais lorries currently drive to Malaysia with almost empty tank and top up diesel to full full. So, they are scratching their head on how to stop this. And so far, they have yet to find the best solution to this.

So I think the 20L rule before leaving Malaysia will only apply to northern and East Malaysia.

yalor... after so many times this has been mentioned, why most people still dont wanna believe their main target is thai border and not so much on casueway?.... [dead]

anyway, no point whinning, just wait and see what is going to happen. if it happen, it will and like it or not, it will but if again, like their usual practice, NATO, just take it as another "idea" of the year from them lor....... if i want to whine, 3/4 rule is my target......... [laugh]

i think is cannot pump more then 20L lah. cannot have more then 20L when u leave is seriously dumb

agree on the dumb portion but trust me, they do not have the capability in terms of technology and system on the pump-20L portion as well.... just too easy to have loophole and backdoor on this part since they do not OWN all the petrol kiosk...

my bet is on ---> Not going to work and wont be implemented. next... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement