Bridgestone New GR90

Tohto

i am satisfy with my current AR10 (con by the type shop telling me the this is the replacement of GR80 instead) on wet grip . so much better than previous my Aspec.

Now at last GR90. I will give a shot on it

Seems some countries already started selling. anyone knows if Singapore will start selling? Only "made in Thailand" available? or have Made in Japan like GR-80

previous GR-80 had poor wet performance, although much better than aspec DB, i hope they improve the wet performance considerably

wow your statement is scary , gr80 had poor wet performance altohugh much better than aspecDB,does it meant the Aspec DB is very dangerous to use on [bigcry] wet condition

Seems some countries already started selling. anyone knows if Singapore will start selling? Only "made in Thailand" available? or have Made in Japan like GR-80

GR90 will arrive in our shores next month. [thumbsup] The tyres are Made In Japan [thumbsup] and the available sizes start from 15-inch onwards [thumbsup]

Downside: they will definitely cost more than the current GR80.. [thumbsdown]

But then again, "Yi-fen-chien, yi-fen-hoar!!" [:p]

wow your statement is scary , gr80 had poor wet performance altohugh much better than aspecDB,does it meant the Aspec DB is very dangerous to use on [bigcry] wet condition

To me the ans is yes. after 25k the aspec didnt give me peace in mind whenever driving wet road. Skid a few times. My heart almost fall out. But the noise level is good.

To me the ans is yes. after 25k the aspec didnt give me peace in mind whenever driving wet road. Skid a few times. My heart almost fall out. But the noise level is good.

Aspec is for fitting it on your car to make your car complete in order for you to drive out of the showroom, straight to the tyres shop to another set. [laugh] It's not meant to be used. I am amazed you used it for 25K. LOL...

Edited by Kangadrool

Aspec is for fitting it on your car to make your car complete in order for you to drive out of the showroom, straight to the tyres shop to another set. [laugh] It's not meant to be used. I am amazed you used it for 25K. LOL...

aspec is not that bad la -.- it is fleaking quiet , but i will recommend for gals/uncles (who drive at max 85 km/h and alway keep a 10 cars distance from the next car in front ) only LOL .

Was in a shop, keep puching me Aspec, say good and quiet, made in Japan. Lucky never get conned.

he never bluff u.. he say "good and quiet" becoz quiet=good.

never say anything abt grip mah..

aspec is not that bad la -.- it is fleaking quiet , but i will recommend for gals/uncles (who drive at max 85 km/h and alway keep a 10 cars distance from the next car in front ) only LOL .

After 10k mileage, Aspec will be noisier, though still very quiet. However as many mentioned, wet grip sucks!

↡ Advertisement