Has petrol prices come down yet?

Carndablues

Cos my shorts on oil since early last week are all up!

TKK...

now organisation all wanna accrue for bonus... so dont think it will happen..

nvr increase laugh liao

Performance chips are made by aftermarket companies, and are used to boost engine power. There is a chip in the ECU that holds all of the lookup tables; the performance chip replaces this chip. The tables in the performance chip will contain values that result in higher fuel rates during certain driving conditions. For instance, they may supply more fuel at full throttle at every engine speed. They may also change the spark timing (there are lookup tables for that, too). Since the performance-chip makers are not as concerned with issues like reliability, mileage and emissions controls as the carmakers are, they use more aggressive settings in the fuel maps of their performance chips.

By doing so... you need power.. you may need to step harder.. which is equivalent to burning more fuel.

Example.. 2L turbo at full throttle I am getting about 5km/l with a swift NA 1.5L at full throttle, I am getting about 5km/l too....

So basically... is your FOOT... not some device to help you SAVE fuel....

Burn more fuel = more power

burn lesser fuel = less power

To get more power from a device that uses lesser fuel... don't you need to step harder?

Hi.

I think petrol price has come down, isn't it?

I saw on price board that price for shell95 is $1.717/litre, down from $1.787/litre.

1st time shell initiate price drop of 7 cents?

pui...crude oil prices are down back to USD78 already. Stupid cartels still acting blur...hope prices will be reduced later today. [mad]

If this is true is great news. Pity I pumped $50 worth of petrol at Caltex clementi when was in the area as got $5 discount on top of the site / cc discount

Hi.

I think petrol price has come down, isn't it?

I saw on price board that price for shell95 is $1.717/litre, down from $1.787/litre.

1st time shell initiate price drop of 7 cents?

Folks....if u need to topup maybe pu tin minimal lah tmrw....I have a gut feel prices gonna dip by afternoon....cos it is abt time.....if not dun flame me hor....just my gut feel

Folks....if u need to topup maybe pu tin minimal lah tmrw....I have a gut feel prices gonna dip by afternoon....cos it is abt time.....if not dun flame me hor....just my gut feel

gut feel absurdly wrong...those bloody sharks [furious][furious]

The longer the cartels wait, the more they can stretch profit ... nothing new

Even if they drop prices, the drop will be lesser than the previous rise ... nothing new as well

Very very difficult to find concrete evidence of price collusion.

The most recent case (coach companies colluding to fix prices to Malaysia) was exceptionally well done job by the authorities