Grooming Services To Recommend

Flyguy63

Neutral Newbie

you guys can try calling this guy, 97754673, he provide great service !

starting price from $78 for small car. wash, remove fine scratch, polish, wax, rain repellent on window, clean polish wax interior, vacuum,free top up glass water. most important its door step service and all by HAND no machine used.

Neutral Newbie

Hey bro,u should try out this groomer raphael:81007270.. For $45 for a sedan... He even gave me a free interior grooming plus tyre shine n even clean my engine as in wipe off e dust etc...

They will do at MSCP , will they do at open cark ? just curious .

I know of a great mobile grooming company... They will wash ur car,rims,tyres n engine..then will wax ur car n give u free interior grooming at just $45... Give them a call n ask them more.. Look for Raphael:81007270

Try calling this number 81007270 Raphael... For $45,they will give u free interior grooming too

LOL noobie

I have been going to Groomworkz for the past 2 years, service and dedication of work well accepted.

Ah Yong and his guy Sham super good.

48 Senang Crescent‎‎ 416615

Singapore

Ah Yong - 9109 8219

Cheers :)

Up my post ya Mates ;) need to 30+ points more to be at 2nd Gear.

• Praise 1

Brite & Groom at Tanglin Mall. Highly recommended. I'm super anal when it comes to having my car detailed and they do an amazing job. Young chaps who are full of energy and incredibly friendly. I believe they do mobile grooming as well. 6735 9334. Tell them Ethan recommended! Cheers!

I have been sending my car to this Marine Parade branch for the past 3 to 4 years

attachicon.gifIMG_1339.JPG

I stay away from any car groomers that charge extra for black or white cars. No logic. As if cars of other colours are easier to groom.

I have been sending my car to this Marine Parade branch for the past 3 to 4 years

attachicon.gifIMG_1339.JPG

Very difficult to find parking in this car park. I had my car done just once by them, as I was running late, could not find parking so let them groom. Anyway it's in need of a touch up.

Grooming is just average I feel, not very cheap also.