Control of active sweat gland

Hamburger

needs advice from fellow members here [blush] . If 1 sweat gland is too active, (eg. wet patches on e armpit area), which brand of anti perspirant is gd?? ^_^

btw, goin under e knife is not an option [sweatdrop]

TIA :D

↡ Advertisement

needs advice from fellow members here [blush] . If 1 sweat gland is too active, (eg. wet patches on e armpit area), which brand of anti perspirant is gd?? ^_^

Go for acupuncture, a friend of mine did and he's fine now.

Go for acupuncture, a friend of mine did and he's fine now.

now why i nvr thot of tat [idea] . now prob is whether all acupuncturist will noe how to do or not :blink:

now why i nvr thot of tat [idea] . now prob is whether all acupuncturist will noe how to do or not :blink:

Ayiah, if not why got MCF brothers help you? [laugh] [laugh]

PM you liow also lah, go ,go. Mai too liow. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

go google "Certain Dri anti-perspirant"........ and u can kiss goodbye to ur sweaty armpits forever, if u follow their instructions exactly...

I dun tink its sold in spore... if u wan, i can get my colleague to sell u since he brought in a dozen when he has that problem... that problem has since gone away and he only uses it periodically to prevent it from coming back....

TRUST ME.. it really work on him (any other anti perspirant on the shelf in spore dun work on him)..... real life experience seen with our own eyes.

pm me or let me noe here if u r interested.

Neutral Newbie

if that anti-perspirant dun work, then go for acupunture.... if it works on my colleague who sweat excessively, i'm sure it will work on u too..

i tot those Nivea deodorant works pretty well ??

if that anti-perspirant dun work, then go for acupunture.... if it works on my colleague who sweat excessively, i'm sure it will work on u too..

Turbocharged

Apply anti pesperant on the palm. [laugh] ok, my bad.

Actually my ex colleague suffered from that too. If I see him this Thur, let me ask him if he has found a cure.

Turbocharged

For those bros who use anti pesperant, don't you find that when it works, it's very weird? I tried those off the shelf brand before and it worked so well that I stopped pespiring at the armpits the whole day even after my workout. I find it quite a freaky experience.

any help about palm sweat?

u noe those thin plastic bag wounded in a roll, where u find in super mkt......sweaty palm person can open up e opening ezyli, while others need to struggle n still ve to use saliva on their finger tips to get a grip :D

For those bros who use anti pesperant, don't you find that when it works, it's very weird? I tried those off the shelf brand before and it worked so well that I stopped pespiring at the armpits the whole day even after my workout. I find it quite a freaky experience.

tat is 1 of my worries too.......if clogged for too long, wats e side effect [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

tat is 1 of my worries too.......if clogged for too long, wats e side effect [sweatdrop]

same thinking. that's why i stick with normal deodrant but the super market variety is less vs anti pespirant.

some said those anti-persipriing one not good. it blocks ur glands from sweating which is abnormal...some said can cause cancer?

guess its better to use it occasionally rather than everyday :wacko:

Turbocharged

The Nivea Men's range of deodrant is not bad. Make sure you buy the correct one. They have many anti pespirant as well.

Apply anti pesperant on the palm. [laugh] ok, my bad.

Actually my ex colleague suffered from that too. If I see him this Thur, let me ask him if he has found a cure.

Thanks.Actually asking for my gf.She has sever palm sweat which is very irritating.when she drives my car,keep asking me to pull tissue for her as she wet my steering wheel.And I find it's hard for her to concentrate on the road when she holding on to tissue while driving. :huh:

↡ Advertisement