Unusual Sightings

Berncsp76

Hmm...my friend posted some pictures of her trip to HCM during National Day in FB, where she stayed at Reunification Palace.

Some of the pics appeared to have orbs in it especially the rooms and the mini hall...

Hah had send to SPI for verification and awaiting their investigation.

The editor even zoom in to one of the pictures and highlighted a "face" in one of the pics...wah...post here for you to see... the one with the "circle"[:p] smiley face and looks quite friendly... -_-

Any bros or sis here have any such strange sightings here in SG or overseas? Your views and contributions please.

untitled.bmp

post-51509-1260869637.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Once I took a shot under a bed in an old abandoned house (in HK) after some strange events and found two orbs on the photo. Camera was a compact point-and-shoot type, not an SLR, so dust on the lens or sensor wasn't a likely possibility.

But my friend, who is a photography fanatic, says it can be caused by reflected light on water droplets or dust particles in the air, particularly in dark humid places (the type of places environments associated with "haunted" places). As proof of this, these "orbs" are most common in photos taken in dark places or enclosed rooms, and when seen out in the open, often during religious ceremonies where the density of people gathering can result in water vapour rising and dust stirred up.

No strong views either way, but my friend's explanation sounds likely. I have since been back inside that abandoned house many times over the summer and nothing strange happened again.

post-25491-1260870886_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bicolor

As already mentioned by many, these are just reflections. Try to take a picture without flash and most likely you will not see them there anymore.

What I've seen in a picture taken in India, that was freaking me out was a dark shadow of a man standing at the corner of the room, when everyone was sure no one was supposed to be there.

Still cannot figure out the face from the pic.

Haha bro look closely...I put both the pics together...maybe you wana zoom in? [laugh]

The face is actually facing at an angle and smiling, can slightly see the body shape too...it is a guys face...

I asked my friend and she says the photo was taken by her and only her female friends around coz the guys went to the hotel minimart to get some drinks for all...so.... :ph34r:

Not sure what camera they are using thou, as I am awaiting SPI to come back with the photo investigation. They sort of have some software that can interpret the focusing, and the lighting of the pics and other things... [blush]

post-51509-1260881705_thumb.jpg

post-51509-1260881887.jpg

Edited by Berncsp76

Btw the hotel was built in 1868, and it comes with an underground tunnel used during WW2 and Vietnam war.. etc.

True enough, that area used to be a bloody battlefield where many lives were lost brutally :wacko:

A tank was said to have crashed through the main gate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saigon_T-54.jpg

The editor mentioned that those round dots are orbs and not due to a dirty lens. Skeptics said they are reflection of camera flash by the dust in air. Many believers claim that they are energy residuals left over by the spirits. :huh:

i see floating images captured by my fren when he working shift at one of the NE mrt stations before it is opened for public.

i visited him late night for chat and he brought me around the station haha...and he told me the spirits like to disturb them (on alarm, throw stones down escalator etc) and shown me the digital camera w lots of photos of these floating spirits. they are not orbs, but like human face and body but their size is improportional to surrounding....i asked him to send me the photos but he did not, saying not good to keep such photos.

Last time my friend try out his new hp video function at night, he rent an apartment in MS shop house there and he live alone, den a lady float across the rm and vanish thru the wall within second, all capture clearly. We immediately delete away the video clip, very very scary, we try to find reason to tell ourselve its not true but its too real to be an imagination, etc the image still in my mind clearly now. Damn freaking scary now thinking of it.

Once I took a shot under a bed in an old abandoned house (in HK) after some strange events and found two orbs on the photo. Camera was a compact point-and-shoot type, not an SLR, so dust on the lens or sensor wasn't a likely possibility.

But my friend, who is a photography fanatic, says it can be caused by reflected light on water droplets or dust particles in the air, particularly in dark humid places (the type of places environments associated with "haunted" places). As proof of this, these "orbs" are most common in photos taken in dark places or enclosed rooms, and when seen out in the open, often during religious ceremonies where the density of people gathering can result in water vapour rising and dust stirred up.

No strong views either way, but my friend's explanation sounds likely. I have since been back inside that abandoned house many times over the summer and nothing strange happened again.

eh.. have you or your friend watched "Horton Hears a Who!"

i see floating images captured by my fren when he working shift at one of the NE mrt stations before it is opened for public.

i visited him late night for chat and he brought me around the station haha...and he told me the spirits like to disturb them (on alarm, throw stones down escalator etc) and shown me the digital camera w lots of photos of these floating spirits. they are not orbs, but like human face and body but their size is improportional to surrounding....i asked him to send me the photos but he did not, saying not good to keep such photos.

haha if can share the photos will be great...but i thk if those staying around that MRT station area will be freaked out and quickly move away... [laugh]