Embassy car in hit-and-run

Sleepyman

ST_14268463.jpg

A CAR believed to be from a foreign embassy was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Bukit Panjang Road early on Tuesday, hitting three people at two different traffic junctions.

Police said that the car first hit two pedestrians who were crossing the junction of Bukit Panjang Road and Bangkit Road at about 3am.

Mr Tong Kok Wai, 30, and Mr Bong Hwee Haw, 24, suffered head injuries and were taken to the National University Hospital (NUH). Mr Tong is in the intensive care unit while Mr Bong is in a surgical high dependency ward.

Instead of stopping, the car continued on its path of destruction. Witnesses said it beat another red light 100m ahead at the cross-junction of Bukit Panjang Road and Pending Road.

There, it hit another pedestrian, Mr Muhamad Haris Abu Talib, 18, before speeding off.

Mr Haris was also taken to NUH with leg pain.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_467195.html

Edited by Sleepyman
↡ Advertisement

Read the new paper, it's from Romanian Embassy and reported stolen at the time of accident! :blink:

AS if its that simple!

Must be some cover up la....who the hell can go in an steal an embassy car, this is Sg leh not malaysia

Meaning to say that the car was not locked or window was wind down? Did not we emphasized enough that low crime does not mean no crime. And the ignition key was left in the car?

Bond....James Bond. :D

It was night. It was the Romanian embassy. It cannot be Bond. We are in deep peril! It can only be the Dark Lord of the Night himself. Count Dracula! Keep your virgin daughters! Hide them! Lock the blood bank. He has come here to feed upon us. Enslave us to a new generation of dejected monsters.

Flee this country!

Do they think we are idiots and really expect us to believe them? More like a cover up. Thought only happened in hollywood movie.

It was night. It was the Romanian embassy. It cannot be Bond. We are in deep peril! It can only be the Dark Lord of the Night himself. Count Dracula! Keep your virgin daughters! Hide them! Lock the blood bank. He has come here to feed upon us. Enslave us to a new generation of dejected monsters.

Flee this country!

okay, dats funny.

Har even after hit and run 3 people!!!!! [furious]

Immunity yes....but the ball now is in MFA's court...they can expel or pressure the Romanians to hand over suspect. In any case, the Romanians already one step ahead...car reported stolen ...I feel sorry for the victims....

Immunity yes....but the ball now is in MFA's court...they can expel or pressure the Romanians to hand over suspect. In any case, the Romanians already one step ahead...car reported stolen ...I feel sorry for the victims....

Wonder how our elite MPs gona deal with this case and will our police involve to find out the truth.

I also can report car loss and use my car to go bang people or as a escape vehicle. Hope that they will have a thorough investigation on this case.

Wonder how our elite MPs gona deal with this case and will our police involve to find out the truth.

I also can report car loss and use my car to go bang people or as a escape vehicle. Hope that they will have a thorough investigation on this case.

Yeah...we pay them big bucks for a reason rite? This is suppsoedly where thry r supposed to shine...c'mon scholars & elites! Show us the way!

NB: My expectations very low especially aft the Mas Selmat c*** up.

Read the new paper, it's from Romanian Embassy and reported stolen at the time of accident! :blink:

AS if its that simple!

How can be so coincidental, reported stolen at the time of accident....

↡ Advertisement