Farkkers Who Scratch Other People's Car

Alechi

==================

maybe this goes to show the "quality" of some pple who stay in condos. Some r really LOW CLASS trying to b HIGH CLASS by staying in a condo.

Actually condo not very high class wat. there r so many cheap condo ard.

I kena so many times until can't be bothered already... some are deliberate long scratches, most are cause by fools who open their doors carelessly and hit my car...

Just waiting to catch 1 culprit red handed. I guarantee that will be the last time they think of vandalising anybody's property in future. No need to worry... police can't be bothered nowadays. They'll tell the fella to go magistrate report. I shall make sure the fella regret his actions for long time to come.

when i was much younger, whenever my mum's car got scratched, i always thought that there was a syndicate hired by car spray paint shops to do this...

my bro and i once caught 2 malays scratching my bro's civic... after a short chase, we bashed the 2 punks up... no major damage to their faces, only lips bleed and orh ba kart the eyes... then we walked off and they continue running away while scolding us in malay...

the 'lightning design' was deep till metal could be seen... didnt look like a key... in the end my bro changed to a carbon door.. haha... i thought will waste money respray but he changed the whole door!!!...

in a way i guess these car scratchers contribute in their own way to our society... [confused]

I cannot understand ... Why some people, for no reason at all, see people drive new car, or shiny car, will purposely create a scratch on other people's car ah??

If 2 parties argue, bad terms, etc ... and one party scratched the other's car ... i can see the motive of revenge behind.

But for the scenarios where the vandal don't even know who the driver is, but just see the car and "suddenly buay song" and want to scratch ... these people really sick and freaking no life man. May judgement fall upon them heavily !

Seems like I kena once every yr so far ... :angry: [rifle][knife][whip][furious]

Anyone wants to share other reasons why these sickos do what they do huh ??

Some are young punks with nothing better to do, while others are surprisingly, car owners themselves !!

These are the lamest kind of people.

hope your damage is not too bad.

No offence to the folks here who are honest hardworking people earning a living...

But I hate parking next to cars like Vios, Latio and the likes. After getting so many snatches to my car door...I kinda 'give up' already. I am a pillar parker...meaning i always choose pillar car lots and the way I park my car...there's only like a 10cm gap between my side mirror and the pillar...which means TONS of space for the car lot next to mine. But some idots can still bang and snatch my door when they open their door..

A lot of singaporean are all siao one..

i remember once i went to bugis mac at 1am plus to get mac donald. i park my car opp the mac and went over to the mac. As i was inside the mac, i see 5 young punks stopped beside my car. one of them actually took out a key and signal the other fella whether wanna scratch my car or not..

i went out of the mac and shout at them. they see me shout at them, slowly walk away and i hear them shouting "aiya, cheapo car" ....

kaoozz.. they dun feel scared at all nor feel ashamed. they make it like its their "task" to scatch cars!!!

nabei.. if i have the licence to hammer them like those olden days marital art film, i will make sure i run them over with my car!!

these pple are just sicko... no one offended them. they are born with this "habit"

Go to mac, saw them eating happily, locate the big boss among the group, smash the head onto the table and make tomato sauce. Others sure nothing to say.

I cannot understand ... Why some people, for no reason at all, see people drive new car, or shiny car, will purposely create a scratch on other people's car ah??

If 2 parties argue, bad terms, etc ... and one party scratched the other's car ... i can see the motive of revenge behind.

But for the scenarios where the vandal don't even know who the driver is, but just see the car and "suddenly buay song" and want to scratch ... these people really sick and freaking no life man. May judgement fall upon them heavily !

Seems like I kena once every yr so far ... :angry:

Anyone wants to share other reasons why these sickos do what they do huh ??

Some are young punks with nothing better to do, while others are surprisingly, car owners themselves !!

Bro, sorry to hear about it ... [:(]

These sort of CB Kias should be given a 'Good One' that they will remember for the rest of their lives if managed to catch them redhanded :angry: but unfortunately most of the time, we don't get to ... <_<

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Go to mac, saw them eating happily, locate the big boss among the group, smash the head onto the table and make tomato sauce. Others sure nothing to say.

Kid, you been watching too many movies.

No offence to the folks here who are honest hardworking people earning a living...

But I hate parking next to cars like Vios, Latio and the likes. After getting so many snatches to my car door...I kinda 'give up' already. I am a pillar parker...meaning i always choose pillar car lots and the way I park my car...there's only like a 10cm gap between my side mirror and the pillar...which means TONS of space for the car lot next to mine. But some idots can still bang and snatch my door when they open their door..

at times, it's the quality of the metal used. Japz car have soft metal, so even a simple door swing will cause a dent.

then when you park so far away, it just means that their door will have more swing force to create a bigger dent. try parking closer next time..

and some cars do not have hinges that when you open the door, it stop and doesn't do a full swing...

anyway, if it's not alot, can always do dent removal.. my car is coming to 4 years and i only have one slight dent on the wheel arch area which dent removal cannot reach. otherwise, it's a dent free car..

Equally KNN are people who open their doors with no regard to the car parked beside them.

I just got another door ding today. Damn that ass*hole !

you neber ask jaga to look after your car? I tot table wiper got staff benefit and security for their car is standard?

when I visit toilet run by our Apollo, he gave me 2 big strip of sponge to place on the side of my car so that I can pee in peace... [:p]

i heard of people installing cctv cameras to catch these a------es ... i am inclined

not really useful coz those people can just walk around your car and the camera can't catch them in the act.. at most, you can see who come near your car only...

Neutral Newbie

==================

maybe this goes to show the "quality" of some pple who stay in condos. Some r really LOW CLASS trying to b HIGH CLASS by staying in a condo.

Happens in high class residential land properties area too.

Got my new car bonnet scratched. [hur][furious][rifle][knife]

Neutral Newbie

A lot of singaporean are all siao one..

i remember once i went to bugis mac at 1am plus to get mac donald. i park my car opp the mac and went over to the mac. As i was inside the mac, i see 5 young punks stopped beside my car. one of them actually took out a key and signal the other fella whether wanna scratch my car or not..

i went out of the mac and shout at them. they see me shout at them, slowly walk away and i hear them shouting "aiya, cheapo car" ....

kaoozz.. they dun feel scared at all nor feel ashamed. they make it like its their "task" to scatch cars!!!

nabei.. if i have the licence to hammer them like those olden days marital art film, i will make sure i run them over with my car!!

these pple are just sicko... no one offended them. they are born with this "habit"

You can only blame the parents .. poor genes .. or poor upbringing.

↡ Advertisement