RIVERVIEW

Picanto

Neutral Newbie

i dun support RV and i have made unkind remarks about them. if all the supporters buay song, then let out your anger by giving RV more business. as you can read in the last few post, there are people who dun know head or tail and say i biased and so on......then reply with 4 letter words etc.

they see its PICANTO, so they just post comments that result in quarrel.

Dear Picanto,

I really think you should put your brain into action before you stick your tonque in motion. It is because of your many uncall for remarks that make lots of forumers here pissed off with you. Ask yourself why you? Why do you need to start the thread on "Who wants Picanto out of MCF"? You known all along you have offended many peoples with your stinging remarks. Do you know that you had make some damaging remarks about me being not an honest businessman . Want to repeat it here again? You are warned earlier on by me that you are treading on dangerous ground. Belum kena belum tau. Very painful youngman when kena deep deep unless your pocket is deep deep.

It is of no victory to me or RV to see you kena hantam by so many people. You get wack is because you really stinks with all your shits, simple as that. You want to solicit negative remarks about me or RV and when you get little support you come out with your shits. This is the 3rd day of waiting by me to meet up with you to see your substance and i am still waiting in vain. Redeem yourself by not saying anymore unkind words to anyone in future and i am sure the people over here will live and let live. Cheers and lets not quarrel anymore with this youngman Picanto.

Mong

Edited by Mong
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The more one person tries to bring the workshop into disrepute, the more others relate their good experience with them.

The more that person tries to incite others, the more people post in this thread.

All that is happening is that this thread is kept right on the front page, providing the workshop with effective, free advertising of how good and capable it is.

I think whatever the TS's intentions were in starting this thread, it has backfired big-time.

WOW finally finish all 13pg, hahaha

exactly... so why dint any1 suspect tt all these are juz set-up by RV? haha, rite Vincent? so bad huh u... [:p] y do tt? u need meh? hahaha

juz in case i kana hamtan by all those supporters here, the ws i was taking abt in the other thread is none other than that mentioned in this hottest thread in MCF nw...

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=2954203

Neutral Newbie

haha u here nw? juz noticed we joined on the same day, boss!!!

with this, u can save advertisement liao. oso can save on ur servicing reminder, postage not cheap leh... heehee philo abit will come, will come eventually. wont come, die2 wont come rite?

are you creating more threads for other workshops?

this is my blockbuster thread to end year 2009. as to whether more blockbuster threads.......stay tuned

Dear Picanto,

I really think you should put your brain into action before you stick your tonque in motion. It is because of your many uncall for remarks that make lots of forumers here pissed off with you. Ask yourself why you? Why do you need to start the thread on "Who wants Picanto out of MCF"? You known all along you have offended many peoples with your stinging remarks. Do you know that you had make some damaging remarks about me being not an honest businessman . Want to repeat it here again? You are warned earlier on by me that you are treading on dangerous ground. Belum kena belum tau. Very painful youngman when kena deep deep unless your pocket is deep deep.

It is of no victory to me or RV to see you kena hantam by so many people. You get wack is because you really stinks with all your shits, simple as that. You want to solicit negative remarks about me or RV and when you get little support you come out with your shits. This is the 3rd day of waiting by me to meet up with you to see your substance and i am still waiting in vain. Redeem yourself by not saying anymore unkind words to anyone in future and i am sure the people over here will live and let live. Cheers and lets not quarrel anymore with this youngman Picanto.

Mong

hello mong

these 13 pages are priceless and it sure beats being a MCF sponser. free ads for you.

the results speak for themselves in these 13 pages

RV 1 Picanto 0

are you creating more threads for other workshops?

Yes, he slam Harmony too in sgkiaclub. Titled ' is harmony a blackshop'

Pigcanto posted:

Read that one of the forumer kena charged about $900 for 60k servicing. please do be careful where you go for servicing.

Devilac the forumer who service in Harmony posted:

Well, the workshop manager did roughly quote to me that it will come up to $800+, and that it is recommended to do all that for 60k servicing. This being my first car, I thus agreed to it.

This pigcanto like to go around smear shxt on other ppl shop

Neutral Newbie

The simple objective is to clear RV reputation and not to cause so much commotion. It has been reached and a little note is that please if you are unheppy with certain workshop, dun simply just go around posting that it is expensive/bad etc, pls only do so if you have talk to the owner and reach no return. Price is sensitive, let the forummer decides themself if not leave it to your kopi-tiam session talk where it is not in public eye. Words in forum is liable and should be represented as the truth. Let's be responsible adult. There are many ways to seek grievous, but do it in a subtle way, ppl will accept it and it will be receive as good will rather than direct blunt sentence which can be tarnishing to reputation.

Cheers

David

Yes, he slam Harmony too in sgkiaclub. Titled ' is harmony a blackshop'

Pigcanto posted:

Read that one of the forumer kena charged about $900 for 60k servicing. please do be careful where you go for servicing.

Devilac the forumer who service in Harmony posted:

Well, the workshop manager did roughly quote to me that it will come up to $800+, and that it is recommended to do all that for 60k servicing. This being my first car, I thus agreed to it.

This pigcanto like to go around smear shxt on other ppl shop

dun accuse me of something i never post. this topic is coming to a peaceful closing. we dun need people like you to stir up more fire.

Neutral Newbie

hello mong

these 13 pages are priceless and it sure beats being a MCF sponser. free ads for you.

the results speak for themselves in these 13 pages

RV 1 Picanto 0

Hello Picanto,

It is no victory to me to see you being wack. Lets move on ok? Go have a nice and joyous christmas and God bless you.

Mong

Dear Picanto,

Mong

Dear Picanto,

Mong

dun waste ur time waiting...

Edited by Tigershark1976

dun accuse me of something i never post. this topic is coming to a peaceful closing. we dun need people like you to stir up more fire.

hope you grow up okie.. i am sure you are older than me... uncle picanto.. i already address myself as uncle weixiang.

hope you grow up okie.. i am sure you are older than me... uncle picanto.. i already address myself as uncle weixiang.

i am fine. but i still will not do any servicing/repairs at RV, although they have many regulars. any WS you can recommend?

i am fine. but i still will not do any servicing/repairs at RV, although they have many regulars. any WS you can recommend?

u can try ming hong. Authorise kia dealer.

Bring yr own parts. Labor > RM30.

↡ Advertisement