Delfin Tyres

Bettertomorrow

Saw this delfin tyres advertised in the Hotstuff mag and also in one of my favourite tyre man (Ah Ho) is selling [:p] .

The DK5000 thread pattern seems not bad. Anybody here tried this tyre?

DK5000.jpg

This Ah Ho is very popular in quite a number fo car forums out there and I believe some of you here must have heard about him.. [;)]

He also selling this brand and some of his customer I met at his shop who are already on Delfin DK5000 also commended that the grip and handling of this tyre is superb. I see the tyre also dripping.. [:p]... my tyre is about time to change liao. Maybe will consider DK5000. [nod]

Oh...Btw, for those who wonder where is Ah Ho... his shop is located @ 1 Bukit Batok Cresent, Level 08-61, Wcega Plaza (S)658064. :D .... I just managed to found his shop couples of days ago.

Edited by Bettertomorrow
↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I fixed a set on my Jazz and so far very happy with it. Noise levels better than the F1s that I was using.

Grip and handling also very good. Will continue to monitor. As for Ah Ho's service, simply impeccable. Highly recommended.

Hi,

I fixed a set on my Jazz and so far very happy with it. Noise levels better than the F1s that I was using.

Grip and handling also very good. Will continue to monitor. As for Ah Ho's service, simply impeccable. Highly recommended.

care to state the definition of impeccable service?

Found some info on Delfin, but not sure if its applicable to local Delfin tyre....

Delfin tyres are manufactured in Indonesia by Multistrada in accordance with current standards in Europe and in close collaboration with the Finnish company Nokian, well known for its excellent winter tyres.

Thanks to the European technology and know-how, Delfin is a reliable reference of the tire market.Their most popular models are the DK5000 and DF7000, developed for passenger vehicles in Europe, and the Multimaxx, launched in September 2009, mainly for commercial vehicles.

Reference: http://www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/car-tyres/DELFIN/

I have check out with Ah Ho on this Delfin Tyre.

This is a private label use in the Europe. I think he mentioned Netherland or something. Made in Indonesia and export back to Europe use on their car and not available in any where. I was surprise that why it's called the private label or brand that is only use within their country. Good stuff must share mah. haha.. [laugh]

Can read more about this tyre from the current Hotstuff mag.. issue. 82 page 116, 118 and 119. I think Ah Ho knows more about this tyre. To find out more... check with Ah Ho bah.. :D .

heh come on... I am trying to understand more about Delfin and not Federal. Please don't drift out of my topic ok.

If Indo tyre cannot be trust... what make the trust for that taiwan tyre? btw, that SS595 is the same type of tyre threading as what appeared in my 1st post (pic)?

lets get back on track. [;)]

Edited by Bettertomorrow

Hi,

What size u using? I ask Ah Ho for my size 195/50/15 he say dun have leh :huh:

My size 215/40R17 also don't have... <_< . Hope will come in.

Basically...I don't give a damn how much. I follow the people.. not the tyre. As long as Ah Ho recommand, I take. [thumbsup]

My friend driving Honda City also fitted with this tyre couple of week ago. He drove to M'sia and came back and told me that this tyre is great...handling and grip is not bad.

Well, I am also Ah Ho supporter.. his recommandation sure good. [thumbsup]

Never trust Indo tyres, btw how much for a pcs for 205/40/17?

I got a pcs of Federal SS595 for $113 - how abt that?

bro, don argue......wat ever Mr Ho sell, they will say its gd <_<

i noe wat we r talking cos we r vitims [:p]

Edited by Hamburger

I used SS595 before, quite noisy tyre also recommanded by Ah Ho... but he already told me the character of this tyre... I still insist to try also. Will try this Delfin tyre next round. We don't try we don't know.

Edited by Bluecity

bro, don argue......wat ever Mr Ho sell, they will say its gd <_<

i noe wat we r talking cos we r vitims [:p]

Bro, what do you mean victim?

You mean you are Ah Ho's victim? [laugh]

So I would consider I am one of it too lor. Anyway, before we agree on any tyre from his recommandation he also will spell out the characteristic of the particular tyre likewise as mentioned by bro bluecity. But the end of the decision is still up to us whether to chiong or not.

Every body have their own prefer or support workshop / mechanic. It's not healthy to spoilt anybody reputation here.

Just let his supporters continue this thread and also let me learn more about my request.

thanks. [cool]

victims of IDN made taya........fyi

What IDN? Indo?

Fyi, I dun think all indo made tyre are that bad right? If one Jap tyre failed you.. so you condemn all Jap made tyre?

I have some indo tyres brands before. Don't have any bad experience with them accept some brands...not to mentioned the brand. But i don't give up on them. Be it taiwan, india, indo, german, jap.. SMLJ tyre. [:|]

↡ Advertisement