Delfin Tyres

Bettertomorrow

U should just call him or visit his place to clarify. As his england is limited, normally he will just ask people around to answer on his behalf hence its better to call him.

I'm not sure what services other people received but my group of people has been changing tyres with him since he was at Hankook -> Horizon till his current shop.

Basically, I went to touch federal and Delfin and I find Delfin's sidewall much tougher. Federal seems to be on the soft side.

In any case if anyone think I'm a clone as well, Im enzo from VOGS and A.S.K. [wave] I think bro subutai should be able to verify since u r from VOGS as well [laugh]

yeah yeah can confirm joo the real one [:p]

No need to thank me... We still do not have got a good satisfactory answer if these Delfin tyres are localised for tropical climate or not.

If in doubt, I shall ask and in support you goons should answer it to prove the facts. I have asked Ah ho these questions before but maybe he was new and cannot answer me previously. If there is proof now, please ask YSH to show his statements in this thread to clear his good reputation done bad by you guys.

DO NOT just evade the qns and suddenly challenge ppl to go down to Ah Ho WS, now the impression is more that the few of you maybe in fact clonesalikes...

If you guys are really 'friends' of ah ho, spare a thought of what you are doing to his reputation on baseless stirring and challenges. Perhaps I shall give him a call soon to clarify.

To clear up all your questions.

Any and all INDONESIAN or ASIAN made tyres are localised for SINGAPORE use! Their local market tyre consumtion is a thousand times ours and local sales first then export! I guess INDONESIA weather is same as ours you think???? FYI 90% of world rubber be it GERMAN or EUROPEAN or JAPANESE tyres come from MALAYSIA that's a FACT!

I am just an amused FAN of the Singapore Forums!

DRIVE SAFE!

Are there any shops besides Horizon and Ah Ho's place in SG carrying Delfin tires?? Cos these 2 places dun have stock for my profile

Anybody know of any shops in JB that carry Delfin tires?

↡ Advertisement