Sad story of the embassy hit n run victim

Picanto

The newspaper already reported that the vehicle was reported stolen, and the driver was no where to be found.

Just like from the Hong Kong movei script.

sad to read this news, really feel for the victim and his family.

but on a second note.

stolen car?? haha really cockup excuse, they should have gotten a better excuse.. i hope sinkaporean wont be so naive to accept it.. stealing a a normal car in sinkapore is already difficult and dont happen as often as overseas, and what are the chances of stealing a embassy car? ocean11? we are really a nation of no brains if we believe them, very obvious its a cover up.

Edited by Rainmaker
↡ Advertisement

If really want to check if the embassy is involved.. Just do a check on when he left Singapore loh... If he left SG straight after the accident, then we know he is the guy behind all these...

I don understand WHY our smart MEN IN BLUE takes so long to look into all these... The AMBASSADOR left SG and DUN KNOW WHERE IS HE... Talk c--k leh.. Embassy go where, those working in the embassy dun know meh?

If our government cant even bring justice to the common pple, whats the point of having LAWS in the first place..?

It is indeed a very sad case...

I don't beleived the car is not stolen...ALL COVER UP STORY!!! BIG TIME.... :ph34r:

LAWS in Sillypore only to protect the RICH and FAMOUS, Foreign Trashes and etc... [bigcry]

NIW now sucks big times...

I dun like your statement!!!

the truth hurts... ^_^

look at 911... look at Pakistan... its a fact there are muslims who are extremists... killing innocent lives... [shakehead] tell me which other race/religion in 'mordern times' can compete with them for bomb blast incidents? killing innocent lives?

but i truely understand that tis is only a minority of the muslims... all other religions have followers who tarnish its reputation too... there are christian extremists... Hindu extremists... and other religions considered cults... i'm sure many innocent lives have been lost with these extremist trying to make their statements too.

in Singapore our 'wonderful' garment, with his team lightning... have brought us up very nicely... WE ARE ONE NATION... citizens of sillypore... pledge ourselves as one united ppl... regarless of RACE, LANGUAGE or RELIGION.... see even i have it in my head...

i hate the muslims extremist who kill innocent lives... if i could n had the chance i will kill them... i would love to shoot them as target practice during my range... put my M-16 to auto, full magazine and shoot them until their bones break into pieces...

BUT i also have colleagues and neighbours who are muslims and i love them very much...

so bro... i dont really care if you like my statement or not... its a fact... but i do hope you understand that i am referring to the extremist... the terrorist.... so unless you are one, pls dont be offended... and if you read my post carefully, i was correcting an earlier statement...

have a good day... Happy New Year.... ^_^

There are so many cars around and are of easier targets. Who the hell wants to steal a embassy car ??? :huh:

1st... i do not believe the car was stolen... highly unlikely for more reasons than 1...

BUT... like a chinese saying goes... the most dangerous place is also the safest place... ^_^ maybe the family driver made plans to get the car stolen... i mean please... an Audi is not that easy to steal...

we'll properly never know.... ^_^

The Romanians should have paid a courtesy vist to the family regardless of who did it because a little gesture can go a long way. Diplomatic immunity is a man made legal technicality. It should not be an excuse to avoid moral obligations.

Neutral Newbie

creative rp on the thief.

but, car-theft is rarely an act on opportunity. car-theft is an organized crime. unlike eu, joyride car-thefts are rare in sgp.

If the car is deemed "not stolen", then the insurance company covering the diplomat's car is now liable for accident claims. At least something positive is coming out for now.

2,3, & 4 are definately valid, but I suspect its the first if the car wasn't actually stolen. If it was stolen, I'm not even surprised. The first thing that came to mind when I heard about the accident was "Must be XXXXX's car". Let me go an email one of the sons to see if I can get some insider gossip [:p]

so how? did you get any info from them? Anyone of the family still around in Singapore?

Nothing. He said his dad said not to talk about it, and let their people settle everything with ours. I didn't ask about location though.

Edited by Elfenstar