Golfing packages in Batam

Jubilong

Any recommendations on the above? I am looking at Indah Puri golf cse and stay either at novotel, holiday inn or the apartments at the golf resort itself.

Going with families with kids so nice rooms and amenities much appreciated..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Any recommendations on the above? I am looking at Indah Puri golf cse and stay either at novotel, holiday inn or the apartments at the golf resort itself.

try to get hotels near town area, so tht your family can go shopping while you golf. You can also arrange to charter a car with driver to take your family around.

the package pricing is competitive there, not much different in price even if you do extensive shopping among the operators...

Neutral Newbie

by the way, harris and holiday inn has very nice pool, but it's at northern tip of the island, may not be convenient for your fmily to go shopping unless you charter a car

Do you have any nos to call to charter a driver? I read reviews that novotel location is good with shuttle to the mall but have to take a taxi back. Any comments on the rooms in harris and holiday besides the location?

When you said town do you refer to nagoya? thanks

Edited by Jubilong
↡ Advertisement