Romantic Dinner to recommend?

Creative_tec

Hiya.. My wife and i are having our 4th yr anniversary this coming 30th and i need some recommendation for dinner. Both of us are working on that day and we finish work at 3am. So is there any good place to have supper/dinner? Cost is not important. Just want something special for her. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hiya.. My wife and i are having our 4th yr anniversary this coming 30th and i need some recommendation for dinner. Both of us are working on that day and we finish work at 3am. So is there any good place to have supper/dinner? Cost is not important. Just want something special for her. Thanks

3am?? most places are closed bt then. if you want, you can go to hotels that has 24hrs restaurants. something like Corad hotel - Oscar.

hope this helps.

Just my 2 cents. Try to order some food catered to your office then find methods to keep them warm then find a nice and cosy spot at the beach where both of you can just relax enjoy the breeze and relight the fire cos I am sure you did bring her to the beach when you are in courtship.

3am really quite tough even in Singapore.

those that are open are mostly at seedy locations far from romantic.....

Maybe you can bring something that you have made yourself and have a picnic by the bay or somewhere you deem romantic.

however dont venture anywhere too secluded and be alert of thugs.

3am???

go book a hotel and ask for room service... [:p]

Wah I first time hear ppl have dinner at 3am. :D

I will be so hungry and faint by 8pm. By 3am my dinner would have digested and I think I can order really early breakfast. Aiya, Sleep better lah. :D

Wah I first time hear ppl have dinner at 3am. :D

I will be so hungry and faint by 8pm. By 3am my dinner would have digested and I think I can order really early breakfast. Aiya, Sleep better lah. :D

3am....is I eat yours and you eat mine... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Bro, you finish work at 3am or 3pm? If its 3am, then its more like supper or breakfast already.

For dinner and if you like French food, I would recommend Au Petit Salut at Dempsey. Do make reservation as I believe they should be full during festive season.

Bro, you finish work at 3am or 3pm? If its 3am, then its more like supper or breakfast already.

For dinner and if you like French food, I would recommend Au Petit Salut at Dempsey. Do make reservation as I believe they should be full during festive season.

for French...i rather go Shang..

Best is to book a hotel with a good view and then order room service.

After that........make babies! haha. [laugh]

So come 5th anniversary.......got another dearest to celebrate with you. U can tell him/her its anniversary date manufacture one. [laugh]