Best comfort/quiet tyres.

Zippaboy

16 hours ago, Tiger1 said:

Mine is 225/55/18.

I believe there are quite numbers of tire available for this size,

please don't alter your tire size if possible , your stock or original wheel width could cause Negative effect like less comfort etc when you change the Size unless otherwise Stated in your Car owners Handbook or Tire Playcard ..

getting new Tires is looking forward for Safety first follow by Noise 

↡ Advertisement

On 4/23/2019 at 10:27 PM, HCZ said:

Hi all. Changed my next set of wheels to Dunlop Veuro 303 and did over 11K km now. My ride is a frugal hybrid Lexus IS300h.

Previous set was 19" 245 40 Goodyear Eagle Asy 3 which i loved. Got those changed after over 50K km but honestly these tyres last and last. I think i can easily go for another 40K km.

Some feed back on Dunlop Ve303.

Supple, comfy and quiet for sure. Tyres well built. Solid sidewalls. Handling is good and acceptable. Not an aggressive driver but i do drive long distances on regular basis. Wet performance is very good. No aquaplanning so far.

One observation is that the tyres are very sensitive to pressure dropping. Once dropped they can be noisier than when properly inflated.

Rolling resistance fares better than GYEA3. Easily observed higher mileage coverage per tank. 8 - 10% improvement i'd dare say. (Today's reading 18.5km/L)

Now past 11K km NVH still quite nice. Not sure if they last as long as the Goodyear, only time will tell.

If you want me to draw a conclusion at this stage i would say the Goodyear performs similar but they do last, and i believe should last longer than the Dunlop.

My next set of tyres would likely be GYEA5.

Hope this would be helpful.

Im on ve303 too, and had the observations as you. 

Was on duellers that came with forester xt. 

Felt like it has less rolling resistance, that's why lower FC.

Price is good too, for a MIJ tyre. 

Pity its overshadowed by branded tyres

On 9/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, shutterbox said:

Im on ve303 too, and had the observations as you. 

Was on duellers that came with forester xt. 

Felt like it has less rolling resistance, that's why lower FC.

Price is good too, for a MIJ tyre. 

Pity its overshadowed by branded tyres

@HCZ @shutterbox

Mind to share where did you get this tyres from? Called up 2 shops, been told no stocks.  Am on 235/45 R18. Thanks Thanks.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:40 PM, KimHwee said:
On 10/8/2018 at 11:11 PM, Honduck said:

Yokohama Advan DB V552 quiet when new, after 10k starts to get noisy.

Oh no, Will see if it really becomes noisier after mine hits 10k mileage..

Hi guys, those on this tyre after one year, can share comments?

On 11/3/2019 at 12:42 PM, Shanhz said:

Hi guys, those on this tyre after one year, can share comments?

13 months in on v552. Noise wise so far so good for daily drive. Can’t tell much difference from when new.

20 hours ago, Surf2004 said:

13 months / 40k km on V552. Comfort & quiet. Noisy if on rough roads after half life. On smooth roads, still quiet. Grip is still very good even now.

Thay is quite a high mileage for 13 months! I’m only just hitting 20k KM at 13 months.

We are providing the best tubeless tyres and premium tyre brands for passenger's in different varieties of vehicles.
Tyre provides superior grip, Safety on wet roads durability with added protection against road hazards. The tyres are an original tire is suited to perform under the pressures of everyday city drivings. This tyre has been specially designed for Indian roads and offers comfort level and durability. It includes a solid building for long tyre life and innovative tread for top grip levels

A premium Suzuki swift tire price offers superior wet and dry braking and really comfortable ride quality.
Its unique tread pattern helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps the vehicle's cabin quiet. due to deeper
tread grooves, this tire also features a very long tread life. Innovative rubber compound makes for long tread life.
better for Highway drives

apollo-amazer-xl-145-r12c.jpg

Neutral Newbie
On 12/21/2009 at 7:58 PM, Zippaboy said:

time to change tyres.

any recommendations?

Looking for quiet tyres.

However with good water drainage system, not prone to aqua-planning.

LS2000?

All tyres have noise class mark. You can check it

Just got Yokohama BlueEarth GT AE51 235/45/18. Feels really good. Tires are very quiet, soft, turn in is good, side wall not very hard but cornering is not compromised.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:26 PM, razak101112 said:

We are providing the best tubeless tyres and premium tyre brands for passenger's in different varieties of vehicles.
Tyre provides superior grip, Safety on wet roads durability with added protection against road hazards. The tyres are an original tire is suited to perform under the pressures of everyday city drivings. This tyre has been specially designed for Indian roads and offers comfort level and durability. It includes a solid building for long tyre life and innovative tread for top grip levels

RadX, Carbon82...

Neutral Newbie

wanna pay more for tyres to improve safety and comfort drive. however, not many premium brands have the size for my entry-level car ... any idea?

On 5/20/2020 at 10:39 AM, jhmgk said:

wanna pay more for tyres to improve safety and comfort drive. however, not many premium brands have the size for my entry-level car ... any idea?

Try the tires I used above? Yokohama Blue-Earth?

18 hours ago, teomingern said:

Try the tires I used above? Yokohama Blue-Earth?

yokohama is 1 of Good tire .

my favourite is Michelin and Pirelli  

↡ Advertisement