Iphone, htc hero or htc hd2

Beaver

3 different phones running on 3 different OS.

Currently using both HD2 and iPhone.

For apps and Internet use, iPhone would

be much better. But HD2 has a much

clearer and bigger display. Also HD2 has

a 5 MP camera, so better picture and video

quality. Good thing is all 3 comes with capacitive

screen, so no more using stylus or your fingernails.

used to have an iPhone, now on Hero

I pref Hero as there is smaller (?), and as capable as iPhone.

If you dont intend to turn into a 'Pineapple', you may find yourself paying for a handful of apps with iPhone.

For HD2, i heard the battery cant last.. comments?

There's a reason why ur thread title started with the iPhone. Inside u, u have areadh made up ur mind.

iPhone for the win.

It's just so amazing

the apps are undefeatable

There's a reason why ur thread title started with the iPhone. Inside u, u have areadh made up ur mind.

iPhone for the win.

It's just so amazing

the apps are undefeatable

haha i started with iphone cos im actually using one. Im thinking of changing it to htc hero or htc hd2 but afraid they might not be as good. Reason of changing cos im getting tired of too many pple owning it.

haha i started with iphone cos im actually using one. Im thinking of changing it to htc hero or htc hd2 but afraid they might not be as good. Reason of changing cos im getting tired of too many pple owning it.

I had used both the 3 apps for smart phone before. Currently using Iphone.

For HTC HD2, Win mo on a whole is a better smart phone both interm of its smart phone capability and phone capabilities. The only set back is this, 3rd part apps need a lot of time to find, and those good apps tend to be very expensive.

HTC Hero, interm of net surfing its faster. Overrall, a part from start up speed, the rest are faster than Iphone. However, do note that the paid apps is only avaiblable in 21 countries and sadly, singapore is not one of them yet. hence you will loss up in this.

For Iphone, the only thing that it is more superior than the above 2 is that its provide a one stop station for all the apps you need.

Go for the iPhone... After u jailbreak, the possibilities are endless. You won't will never find it never-enough with the endless amount of apps available...

i use HTC product for past two year..

there were times i feel like throwng the phone in rages!!!!

until i use iphone...WOW....

HTC, nvr go back..

any new phone u buy within 6 month soime thing new come out, u look like a fool!

iphone just get better

beside the camera,i think iphone most complete..actually like ipod with hp function

nagivation alone i got 4-5 different one..,i scared to be lost..LOL

shld get 32gb instead..think i overload with stuffs..

to be frank,initially i dun like iphone till i have it..have to buy a spare external battery to tahan my heavy usage..

TS..go for it..keke