The Result of Singapore Idol Is so disappointing!

Orionong

huh?still got this idol thing going on???lame...this is basically an outdated competition. Waste of time and $$$...especially those who had voted...might as well buy better things to pamper yourself then to vote... [cool]

And anyone wonder how come is another winner from Suria that won???remember the last two competition all won by...you know who...no offence to the muslim brothers and sisters here. I mean this is SINGAPORE idol...are our the other three races all that lousy??or is it..."KELONG"??? :blink:

the power of melayu supporters cannot be overlooked..they willing to spend...good luck with their phone bills.

1st 2 melayu idols, I agree with the supporters..hady & taufik is good..

but this 1...haiz..i feel sad for tabby & sylvia..

will be so disgraceful to send sezairie out of SG to perform....

The outcome is only decided by votes and nothing else; I guess the judges knew very well in their hearts who is the likely winner. However, it also demonstrated the strong support Sezari has from his supporters.

The only winner in Singapore Idol is Singtel that cashed in from the entire episode.

I dun really follow the whole thing in fact i only watch it twice so far including tonight. I really feel the gal is good in terms of singing and apperance. I even bet my balls that the gal will win with my brother.Damn it!!!!!

Should juz rename it "Melayu Idol"

or judges should eliminate all the malays in the preliminary rounds..

Malays are very united in this kind of thing.

It is clear that when 3 idols are all male Malay, then we can draw 2 conclusions:

1) Females are the majority of the fans for this kind of competition. So chances for male singer are higher.

2) Malays are willing to spent crazily on such stuff.

When the population of a country is small, if a certain race spent crazily on the voting, it can certainly make a difference.

Malays are usually very family orientated and cohesive esp when comes to such events......Chinese cant be bothered with such things .Afterall how much one can earn in singing esp in Singapore.Invest in 4d even better.

Who the eff watches SI? Must be the same jokers who follow S-league. [laugh] I'm proud to say I've never seen a single ep of SI.

Although I have been a big follower of AI - and the controversy in this thread is like a pale shadow of Kris Allen's upset win over Adam Lambert. SI is like a storm in a teacup - at least AI got standard and the controvery (hissy fits) are huge. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Should juz rename it "Melayu Idol"

or judges should eliminate all the malays in the preliminary rounds..

Correct...I mean they already have their own language competition...why not give the chance to other races? <_<

Even American Idol has a mixture of whites and blacks winners... -_-

anyway the result surely is lop-sided coz as long as you have $$$$$ then you will surely win...ask father mother sisters brothers uncles aunties relatives friends to vote...biggest winner is mediacorpse and sinktel...$ come $ come... [laugh]

but anyway it doesn't affect me at all la, coz i totally ignored the show...as well as the chinese show 我要唱下去 that ended last month coz most of the contestants cannot make it...rather watch the taiwanese version that has singers and celebrities in it...they are already in their 6th season... [cool]

although knew the babe is much better, still bet on the dude winning b4 the show even start.....

simply analysis based on historical statistics!! ha

But spools dun have this bet leh

Correct...I mean they already have their own language competition...why not give the chance to other races? <_<

Even American Idol has a mixture of whites and blacks winners... -_-

anyway the result surely is lop-sided coz as long as you have $$$$$ then you will surely win...ask father mother sisters brothers uncles aunties relatives friends to vote...biggest winner is mediacorpse and sinktel...$ come $ come... [laugh]

but anyway it doesn't affect me at all la, coz i totally ignored the show...as well as the chinese show 我要唱下去 that ended last month coz most of the contestants cannot make it...rather watch the taiwanese version that has singers and celebrities in it...they are already in their 6th season... [cool]

The only singer in this show who really impress me is the guest singer Charice. Super power!!

↡ Advertisement