Petrol price increase again...shell

Hondaes8

ya, someone talking about economic recovery?? pls lah, i've been looking for a job since last mth till now but to no avail... juz graduated from my degree and yet i hav offers even lower than my previous jobs... OMG!!!

ya, someone talking about economic recovery?? pls lah, i've been looking for a job since last mth till now but to no avail... juz graduated from my degree and yet i hav offers even lower than my previous jobs... OMG!!!

its because either the employers are ngiao or ur expectation is too high.

Neutral Newbie

ya.... anyone try pumping 92 grade petrol instead of 95 or 98....

probably can use a few dollars but dont think it's good for the car

in the long run.....

I have been pumping 92 for quite a while. Don't see a reason why it's not good for the car when the manufacturer recommended a even lower requirement.

After a few years, the car also ok. No problem at all. My last car also lasted till the COE expires also no problem. More important i think is to ensure that the car is maintained, ie regular servicing etc.

If there is no knocking from the engine, i think i rather save the few dollars. Keep them in my pocket than to contribute to someone's bonus.

Neutral Newbie

ya.... anyone try pumping 92 grade petrol instead of 95 or 98....

probably can use a few dollars but dont think it's good for the car

in the long run.....

I have been pumping 92 for quite a while. Don't see a reason why it's not good for the car when the manufacturer recommended a even lower requirement.

After a few years, the car also ok. No problem at all. My last car also lasted till the COE expires also no problem. More important i think is to ensure that the car is maintained, ie regular servicing etc.

If there is no knocking from the engine, i think i rather save the few dollars. Keep them in my pocket than to contribute to someone's bonus.

Totally agree.

Many pple fail to realise that it is better to trust their vehicle's manufacturer handbook than from other people (who owns different cars from them).

In fact, i would go as far as to say that most non-premium japanese cars can take RON91 petrol.

Bro.. last month is dec holiday period. Many pple clear leave, so dun expect any calls for interviews fast.

Dun worry too much as it is quite common for a degree holder to secure a job within 1-2 months.

Neutral Newbie

Last time, I used to remember CASE will stand up for the consumers and fight to bring down the price...these days..... [:|]

↡ Advertisement