Dispatch rider- collecting ur personal document

Bluepica

Nowadays ppl use to do application of services in the comfort of their home. But some document need hard copy where fax copy is not acceptable. In such case, usually the company will send a dispatch rider to collect ur document (application form with your signature, photocopy IC).

how reliable r these dispatch rider when your most important document is in their hand?

This question arises when I just receive my M1 upgraded phone online and I pass my photocopy IC to the dispatch rider...

Will few months down the road Ah Long come to my house to pour red paint ??? [crazy] oh no.....

↡ Advertisement

Nowadays ppl use to do application of services in the comfort of their home. But some document need hard copy where fax copy is not acceptable. In such case, usually the company will send a dispatch rider to collect ur document (application form with your signature, photocopy IC).

how reliable r these dispatch rider when your most important document is in their hand?

This question arises when I just receive my M1 upgraded phone online and I pass my photocopy IC to the dispatch rider...

Will few months down the road Ah Long come to my house to pour red paint ??? [crazy] oh no.....

Doubt so. Everyone is doing for survival. If such things happen, the dispatch co. can close shop.

then u bring the copied ic down lor... if not scan your ic and email them.. if u have doubts on the rider, please also doubt those m1 staff too.. your copied ic might be flying around somewhere on the M1's office floor one fine day..

That ah long who accept photostat IC can close shop too....

Real IC then can consider important document lah, talking about confidentiality, they r websites that show ur full address when u type in ur full name. That should be taken down, completely.

The rider will give u a receipt ...or should give u a reciept - keep it just in case.

If scared, just send by post lah ... save 22cts postage, get free despatch but get no peace - what for?

You're paranoid. Its ok, it can be cured. Just get a life.

bro like this u got even more to worry

IRAS staff who got access to your income

Bank staff who got access to your Credit number

lastly,

budget hotel who got your room bookings for your "ECA"

all these are far more fatal than a photocopy IC lor

↡ Advertisement