7-seaters with a boot

Skunk

Hi guys, any idea which 7 seaters, whether SUVs, MPVs or Stationwagons, have a boot-space when all the seats are up? From what i see, most of them, when all the seats are up, have totally no boot space left, or only enough to put a mouse LOL

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys, any idea which 7 seaters, whether SUVs, MPVs or Stationwagons, have a boot-space when all the seats are up? From what i see, most of them, when all the seats are up, have totally no boot space left, or only enough to put a mouse LOL

Cheers.

Full sized MPVs like previa aka Estima, etc so many of them leh!

Forget about 7 seaters SuV-MPV if you want more boot space for sure. <_<

not that i know of

the longest vehicle with a boot is a 4 door pigkarp truck

5 seater with serious boot space

most 7 seater mpv/suv don have a sufficient boot space if all 7 are occupied

but if you only carry goods when not all 7 seats are occupied, then any 7 seater with foldable seats is good

Conti? How abt Opel Zafira? or the C4?

does it have a boot after all the seats are up? Would like to know, so i don't waste my time taking a look at them, and i wanna narrow down my selection list...cheers :)

does it have a boot after all the seats are up? Would like to know, so i don't waste my time taking a look at them, and i wanna narrow down my selection list...cheers :)

Grand voyager

Turbocharged

the last 2 seat of the Fortuner looks like it's for midgets LOL

actually toyota picnic has decent space when 3rd row is up. dun believe, ask unker picnic [thumbsup]

the last 2 seat of the Fortuner looks like it's for midgets LOL

I'm 1.8m and I can sit in the last row all the way to Melaka. Unless u consider 1.8m with 72kg as midget

I'm 1.8m and I can sit in the last row all the way to Melaka. Unless u consider 1.8m with 72kg as midget

really? I've not sat in one yet, my views is just by looking in from the outside.

U mentioned u could sit in it, does it mean "seated comfortably" or "in danger of deep-vein trombosis" ? lol

Turbocharged

really? I've not sat in one yet, my views is just by looking in from the outside.

U mentioned u could sit in it, does it mean "seated comfortably" or "in danger of deep-vein trombosis" ? lol

fortuner 3rd row space is very decent compared to alot of other MPVs. but the FC is [knife]

I think car around or bigger than Toyota Noah have decent boots. the best is Estima. Previa boots is smaller than Estima as its spare tire take up the place in Estima for the boot.

What's your budget? And you want new or 2nd hand cars..?

↡ Advertisement