Exercising without a gym

Sofarsogood

A/c to HPB website.

To keep healthy is 30 mins. Up to 150mins exercise per 7 days. To lose weight is up to 250 exercise per 7 days.

To those that plan or going to start, its depends on your health n stamina too. Don't do it for the sake of doing it and later ended up over exert or.......

Don't listen to others. Follow your own heart.

↡ Advertisement

Dieting is not any solution for weight loss. First we should be aware of difference between weight loss and fat loss.

If you want to lose weight you can easily do it at home. For that you just need to focus on amount of diet you are taking daily. You should always eat lesser than your hunger.

For fat loss you can refer to any online personal trainer who can guide you any time and any where. For that you don't need to go to gym specially.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
26 minutes ago, KReM33 said:

Is there any good Yoga video on Youtube to follow at home?

I will recommend you to attend a yoga class before you practice alone.

Yoga is about the state of mind and the breathing... I think the posture is secondary, or i will put it as once you master your mind, your body will react the way you want it to be. (even thou my body is not flexible at all.)

So I think it is useful for you to go to yoga classes.

If you are interested, you can try yoga movement, I am having my classes there.

You can use my referral code! hehehe.

K22639K9

image.png.648f6ef33ec3d8692891868cfe4078bd.png

image.png.f2081ec274c3051dc63d085bde94ea03.png

Can just get the single class pack, it will be buy one get one. So 2 lesson for 35.

https://www.yogamovement.com/classes/buy-class-packs

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
On 3/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, elviraflannery said:

Dieting is not any solution for weight loss. First we should be aware of difference between weight loss and fat loss.

If you want to lose weight you can easily do it at home. For that you just need to focus on amount of diet you are taking daily. You should always eat lesser than your hunger.

For fat loss you can refer to any online personal trainer who can guide you any time and any where. For that you don't need to go to gym specially.

Yeah. I agree. is like car engine vs fuel economy.

If you wanna be lean, you go less pistons.

If you wanna be big (fast), you go V12!

Hypersonic

Learnt this term from @Theoldjaffa .

Didn't know much about them other then being a nusisance on the road..hahahaha. But interesting video.

A huge market for these group of health seekers as most of them are professionals or business owners who are ready to spend on their hobbies..   Not like us runners who buy past season shoes with lao hong glue, they are willing to spend for the best and latest from top to bottom.

I ddin't know there's a cycling mall call Downtown Gallery that cater for MAMILS in CBD.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 8/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, justcurious said:

Or keep it simple. Just walk 30 mins each day. Aim 150 mins per 7 days.

Walk 30 mins also must see the pace you walk. If brisk walking then is good cause pump up your heart rate. But if simply just strolling, maybe might not benefit much?

Example like i walk 12 mins from home to take mrt, so one day i would have walk about 24 mins but the pace i walking is not consider fast, so dont know if it would benefit much?

Hypersonic
(edited)

First run after more than 2 weeks of healing from my fall. From the HR and pace, seems like my body is still healing. My shoulder wound is still red despite 95% dry. 

IMG_20200527_111452.jpg

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1