OPC e-day license

Redplanet

Neutral Newbie

For the absent minded, this is a huge flaw. Maybe it's true what they say. If you keep forgetting, buy first, drive later. Win-win situation. I've been near that place before. 4-5 more hours before next day 2359 then buy. Not forget but take own sweet time. Hurhurhur.

Still glad to know you guys still safe...

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Please PM me thanks.

I've tried to buy via SMS to MobilePay but the system sucks! Sent at least 3 smses, received the automated call 3 times without any sound from the calling end. I wonder if this is valid enough a reason to explain to LTA. Totally frustrated..

bro,

The MobileP@y system uses the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology. This means you'll need to speak before the 'robotic girl' on the other end of the line will talk, and run you through the buying process. :)

Sorry, couldn't start new topic as i'm new here. Got to choose this thread as it is most related to OPC.

It is regarding the new scheme of OPC having rebate of $1100 every 6 mth. I'm planning to convert my normal car to OPC but what happen here is if i were to sell my car away in a year time, will the rebate goes to the new owner or LTA would be able to pay me in lump sum?

I've called LTA and they told me i will be getting the full rebate but when i question them on this, they couldn't provide me with a concrete answer.

Any advice out there?

Sorry, couldn't start new topic as i'm new here. Got to choose this thread as it is most related to OPC.

It is regarding the new scheme of OPC having rebate of $1100 every 6 mth. I'm planning to convert my normal car to OPC but what happen here is if i were to sell my car away in a year time, will the rebate goes to the new owner or LTA would be able to pay me in lump sum?

I've called LTA and they told me i will be getting the full rebate but when i question them on this, they couldn't provide me with a concrete answer.

Any advice out there?

Of course the rebate will go to new owner lah after u have sold it.

Neutral Newbie

I've settled this topic issue with LTA today. Anyone who is interested to know the process and the outcome can PM me for details.

Hi, bro..

Mind to PM me too? Thanks alot.. :D

Please PM me the outcome of your appeal with LTA. I did not meet the grace period to buy e day license as well. I went down to LTA today to appeal . I filled up the form and wait to see the officer. But the officer informed about 4 of us they are overwhelmed today and will phone us the result in due course. Fingers crossed!

Neutral Newbie

Any bros kana twice?

I overlook and forgotten to buy the license again yesterday.

I called in LTA just now, but they do not entertain the walk in to write report anymore.

Was told to wait for a letter then allow to go down to LTA to see the officers.

Any repeat offender here know if we can still get to pay without penalty?

Thanks

Actually with the new paperless scheme, I always have the paranoid whether have I purchase the license or not...then my co-driver will always ask me about it..... it's so different from last time using coupon, u buy it, tear it, use it and u know u have a coupon... but this one, like most human does, we like to "drive first, pay later" then will totally forget about it... again, everything has pros and cons la [blush]

Neutral Newbie

just get ready $500, they still give chance... not 10k fine yet... got to wait for my friend got it again for 3rd time then can tell u how much he going to pay...

Any bros kana twice?

I overlook and forgotten to buy the license again yesterday.

I called in LTA just now, but they do not entertain the walk in to write report anymore.

Was told to wait for a letter then allow to go down to LTA to see the officers.

Any repeat offender here know if we can still get to pay without penalty?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement