Bardahl Synthetic Oil

Fuzzylogic

Neutral Newbie

will go have a look when I going to malaysia...

Dont have to go to MY juz go to GIANT Tampines saw C.lube 5w30 Longlife Fully Synth 5L on promotion!

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

We sell Bardahl Engine oil.

Please visit our web site for maintenance service package. Price $98

http://www.soonhuattyres.com.sg/service4.html

Visit My Website

NOTE:

Our Bardahl Synpulsar (Mercedes Approved Engine Oil) can be used for car like Porche, Volkwagon, BMW, Mercedes and all high end cars.

The engine oil is made in USA .

Why choose an engine oil there is suitable, since U can afford for an approved oil.

Rememeber to see the spec for the engine oil.E.g Bardahl XTC is not an approved engine oil.

Approved engine oil normally cost about $100 & above.

Edited by Soonhuat

Was searching for Bardahl oil and saw this thread..how come start with Bardahl and in the midde all talking abour CL...until last post.

Anyway any user reviews ? Is it similar to CL/Schnell quality or similar to SHU, Mobil ?

We sell Bardahl Engine oil.

Please visit our web site for maintenance service package. Price $98

http://www.soonhuattyres.com.sg/service4.html

Visit My Website

NOTE:

Our Bardahl Synpulsar (Mercedes Approved Engine Oil) can be used for car like Porche, Volkwagon, BMW, Mercedes and all high end cars.

The engine oil is made in USA .

Why choose an engine oil there is suitable, since U can afford for an approved oil.

Rememeber to see the spec for the engine oil.E.g Bardahl XTC is not an approved engine oil.

Approved engine oil normally cost about $100 & above.

Hi,

Any plans to bring in thinner oil (5W30) such as the SynPulsar-N 5W30 ?

Currently you have only the 40 oil and I believe a 30 will provide additional choices.

http://www.bardahl-ap.com/gasoline-engine-lubricants.php

Hope you will consider. Thanks

Hi,

I use it in all my road cars and Lotus race car. I wouldn't use anything else even if it was given to me for free.

For more info:

www.bardahl.com

www.top-oils.co.uk

Cheers

Peter

• Dislike 1

Bardahl is a Norwegian name. I grew up in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood, between Ole Bardahl's mansion and the Bardahl plant. It’s been manufactured in Seattle since 1939.

My father was a mechanic for most of his life. He prefered STP. Rail tank cars full of used oil would always be parked on a siding at the Bardahl plant. A major component seems to be used motor oil. Hence my dad’s distrust of the brand. He had a friend who was a fleet mechanic. This friend decided to test additives. He used STP in half of the fleet and when he tore them down found less wear and tear on the vehicles that he added STP to.

Hi,

I use it in all my road cars and Lotus race car. I wouldn't use anything else even if it was given to me for free.

For more info:

www.bardahl.com

www.top-oils.co.uk

Cheers

Peter

If someone give you free

Motul

Amsoil

Castrol

M1

Redline

and you won't use it

Can you pass to me please.

Thank you very much. Very very much.  [thumbsup]

:D

You are a very nice man. Very very nice man.

Neutral Newbie

Fully synthetic oils I suggest get trustworthy brands / sources or your oil pump will have to work much harder, mileage and performance decreases over time. 

I usually look for fully synthetic oils, quite a few available here with free delivery:

www.lazada.sg/shop/sgcarparts

Anybody ever tried the brand Maxxus? 

post-226942-0-24322700-1534238050_thumb.jpg

Edited by junyz