Your girlfriend complain abt car/driving skill!!!!

Xiao_bai77

Hi guys,

I have a situation here,

I downgrade my car from a big car 2.4 to 1.3 small car....

Ever since..My GF will complain that why i out of sudden brake, then pick up speed, the car is shaky and cause her to have headache.I mean i pay for everything for the car/petrol/maintenace..Yet she still complain when i fetch her..

I know that this small car performance is not good as my last big car..

I really feel like giving up driving....Might well take BMW then there will be no complain from her.

What will you guys do if you will in my situation??

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

I have a situation here,

I downgrade my car from a big car 2.4 to 1.3 small car....

Ever since..My GF will complain that why i out of sudden brake, then pick up speed, the car is shaky and cause her to have headache.I mean i pay for everything for the car/petrol/maintenace..Yet she still complain when i fetch her..

I know that this small car performance is not good as my last big car..

I really feel like giving up driving....Might well take BMW then there will be no complain from her.

What will you guys do if you will in my situation??

Bro, sometimes we have to just bite the bullet. You should know that she's no good for you. I don't wish to say too much...

when drive big car, go over the hump...no problem cause car is stable..

When drive over the hump,problem..say she get headache...

i offer an alternative. ride a motorbike and pillion her around a few times. If she doesn't break up with you, then switch back to your 1.3l car. she will be so happy to be in it. may even give u BJ while u drive

Downgrade the car, upgrade the g/f.

There's this new model of g/f - has the new "less bitching, more loving" feature. Regrettably, this model is not often SDM (Singapore Domestic Market), but has to be PI-ed (Parallel Imported) in. Still, user satisfaction surveys to-date suggest it's the way to go.

Strongly suggest you make this upgrade to complement your motoring and other lifestyle needs. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement