Which decent Size MPV have the best fuel consumption??

Joseph22

Estima is good. but i wont consider Previa unless its only around 100K region. cause Previa IMO is not as good as Estima.

Cause Previa got tired under the 3rd row while Estima dont have. This free out a lot of cargo space. Plus i can keep Estima 3rd row to make it a BIG SUV.(at least lie to myself).

Around $100K ($90 - 110), what are the options for decent sized MPV?? Dun think there are many...

What's the diff in price between Previa & Estima??

↡ Advertisement

Around $100K ($90 - 110), what are the options for decent sized MPV?? Dun think there are many...

What's the diff in price between Previa & Estima??

Estima is wonderful in space.

Maybe a Estima Hybrid will be good for FC too?

heheh

Go green

Actually I've look through the list of MPVs in the around 100K range. Most are mini MPVs...

1) Stream

2) Wish

3) Sorento (7 seater SUV)

4) Touran

5) C4 Grand Picasso

6) Santa Fe (7 seater SUV)

7) S-Max

Think decent size MPVs (estima, previa, ody etc) are in the 120K & above region.

Actually I've look through the list of MPVs in the around 100K range. Most are mini MPVs...

1) Stream

2) Wish

3) Sorento (7 seater SUV)

4) Touran

5) C4 Grand Picasso

6) Santa Fe (7 seater SUV)

7) S-Max

Think decent size MPVs (estima, previa, ody etc) are in the 120K & above region.

Maybe you missed out one more

Toyota had a Fortuna.

its also a MPV SUV hehehe

He already said Picnic too small - Wish CMI lah !

Actually MPV is dangerous if you kena Kiss Backside. The 3rd Row has no protection.

No really. My stream kenna kiss backside 60-70kmh while I'm stationary. rear reinforced hatch suffered slight-moderate dent externally. nothing protrude internally.

most rear hatch are reinforced

Maybe you missed out one more

Toyota had a Fortuna.

its also a MPV SUV hehehe

This would be a guzzler... 2.7L 150 BHP...A HiLux in disguise...

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I wanna upgrade from Nissan Sunny 2007 to a 7-seater as my 2 kids are growing (include a maid, mother...)

Would appreciate all brothers and sisters to recommend a 7 seaters less than 1.8cc

Currently, I'm keen on Honda Freed or VW Torgan. But any other recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I wanna upgrade from Nissan Sunny 2007 to a 7-seater as my 2 kids are growing (include a maid, mother...)

Would appreciate all brothers and sisters to recommend a 7 seaters less than 1.8cc

Thanks in advance.

sorry, no such small capacity mpv in the market.....

(edited)

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

My Touran is serving me well so far. Power & drive is more than decent. But how often do u need the last row? It'll be very cramp for passenger behind. My 3rd row is down most of the time unless my maid goes out with us.

Edited by Karu

Turbocharged

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Honda Crossroad. Kids can take the last row. 12km/l. High road clearance means no problem with those humps and kerbs. Some used units available much more economical than the Freed or Touran. Fold flat 2nd & 3rd row for those Ikea days. They don't come more practical than this. 2008 models are going for around $78k in sgcarmart.

And it is not as boring as other MPVS.

Honda Crossroad. Kids can take the last row. 12km/l. High road clearance means no problem with those humps and kerbs. Some used units available much more economical than the Freed or Touran. Fold flat 2nd & 3rd row for those Ikea days. They don't come more practical than this. 2008 models are going for around $78k in sgcarmart.

And it is not as boring as other MPVS.

One thing I hate about crossroad is the ugly dashboard... Reminds me of SAF Landrover, damn ugly!! Otherwise I agree it's a nice crossover with 3rd row.

Sorento is another solid SUV with 3rd row. But u can forget about good FC.

Turbocharged

One thing I hate about crossroad is the ugly dashboard... Reminds me of SAF Landrover, damn ugly!! Otherwise I agree it's a nice crossover with 3rd row.

Sorento is another solid SUV with 3rd row. But u can forget about good FC.

haha, actually that is the part I like. Totally utility. Actually, the original seat fabric and interior plastics are designed for high wear and tear. ^_^

haha, actually that is the part I like. Totally utility. Actually, the original seat fabric and interior plastics are designed for high wear and tear. ^_^

To each his own... I don't like the truck like dashboard!

The original fabric for hondas are quite high quality one. The one on my old airwave was very confortable & lasting, no need for leather.

Turbocharged

To each his own... I don't like the truck like dashboard!

The original fabric for hondas are quite high quality one. The one on my old airwave was very confortable & lasting, no need for leather.

maybe there is this desire deep within me to be a truck driver... I find myself looking at the new Toyota Hilux :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

My Touran is serving me well so far. Power & drive is more than decent. But how often do u need the last row? It'll be very cramp for passenger behind. My 3rd row is down most of the time unless my maid goes out with us.

No, not often! But once in a while when WHOLE (wife, me 2 kids, maid and mom...with wheelchair) But usually, without mom and wheelchair.. thus, sunny is getting cramp with 3pax behind.

Will test drive Touran... what about Mazda 5? Any place I can test drive Freed?

↡ Advertisement