Immigration card

Nani

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Can share where can we obtain the white card from Singapore? Many times when at the JB customs, the officer says don't have :angry:

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Go Malaysia Embassy. Can take alot or give $2 to the Malaysia Immigration officer. Or go tour agency at People Park and Beach Road.

Seems that no longer needed soon... apparently there is no more issuing of white cards... the counter have been closed the last 2 times i m there... anybody can cfm ?

Hi

Can share where can we obtain the white card from Singapore? Many times when at the JB customs, the officer says don't have :angry:

Thanks.

alamak... if they cant issue you white card means no need lah.. wah lau....

i went in yesterday... NO NEED WHITE CARD.... my wife n frds confirm this went in last week... actually since xmas already i couldnt get white cards counter always closed... limsimi website confirms no need white cards for the moment...

earlier i sent my wife to Transtar she was going genting wif her friends... i saw a group of abt 15 ppl fighting over a pen to write white card... goondus...

anyways i still keep 1 written white card in my car just incase the MY prata their rules again... haha... [laugh]

Edited by Ken4555

I drove in last friday evening still need leh.

if you have they will just accept it... you dont have then no need....

my frd drove in 4pax... 2 of them no white card... NO PROBLEM...

confirm no need lah..........

Hi

Thanks.

ya temporary no need at the moment.

just went in last sat eh white card counter as usual closed.

I purposely leave my passport w/o whitecard while my gf has it. Both of us went through smoothly.

Btw TS you can go Malaysian Embassy at Robinson Road there to take. Can take 8-10 cards each time. But now can relak first la. [cool]

no need as of now...

I went in last sat, and my wife asked the officer 2x when going in and also 1 more time when out of MY.

there's a another thread which mentioned white card is still a must but recently they have no stock, so if you have spare just give them to chop if not no need for now

Indeed...

Last Sunday coming back to Singapore, my smaller version of white card was "hidden" in the pocket of my passport. After the custom officer chop the passport, there is only a single chop sound. As I was taking back my passport, I flipped to that pocket, that whitecard, which is supposed to be take back by the officer, was still there :o I show it to her, and she signal me to give the whitecard to her.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, anyone can advise on the following?

My wife is holder of Malaysia passport, what is the duration of her stay in Singapore? 30days? 14days?

When the allowed period is up, my wife will be required to exit Singapore. Can she exit Singapore and come back within the same day? Or she will be required to stay for a night in Malaysia?

For the application of my wife's PR, it is required to get an official translation for the documents. I was told that the translation can only be done at the Malaysia Embassy in Singapore. Is there any authority we can get official translation?

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread.

Appreciate and thanks for all the help and advise in advance.

just went over yesterday thru 2nd link, purposely tried not to give them the white card (which i hv filled in advance) and they also nvr asked me for it. There's also a notice paste on the counter window saying "White card out of stock".

↡ Advertisement