How come my neighbour's dog only bark at me?

Ahtong

I tried standing there before but the silly dog keeps barking. After a while my ears hurt so I went home.

That's why I asked if I can just whack the dog with newspaper. Short and sweet and straight to the point.

my father ever teachme a kampong trick. His friend like to do such things to nasty stray dog back in the 60's... get a whole piece of sweet potato, dig a small hole in the centre of the sweet potato...and put a small piece of lark inside the hole. wrap it with alluminium wrapper and put it into oven. bake it till the sweet potato is cooked. while the sweet potato is still hot, open the alluminium warpper and throw to the dog and it will not hesitate to bite on the potato....

guess what will happen??? the sweet potato is so hot inside, and its sticky... it will stick onto the gum of the dog and dog doesnt have hands to remove it... so, the gum will cooked and slowlyb rot... within 1 month... you will get a dog without teeth [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ps: I nvr do it b4 hor... hear hear only. dun report me to police...

I find it funny when TS is so bothered by a domestic animal. Maybe the dog is trying to say "hello". :D

Why so serious? Or is TS pissed at the neighbour for not showing any concern or restrain when his/her dog is barking at you and at you only? [sly]

Edited by Watwheels

Ah Tong, sometimes the DOG may be interested in you

Everytime I walk past my neighbour's, their stoopid dog will bark very fiercely at me.

I thought it's because I am carrying food but when I walk past without food it also barks.

Then I thought I have a funny smell but it barks regardless of whether I have bathed or not.

When other people walk past, it doesn't bark. When I walk past other dogs, they don't bark at me either.

So what's the problem with my neighbour's dog?

Edit: I have never eaten dog meat either.

since you ask so openly, you stink or got bad breath? try putting on some parfume.... [;)]

Everytime I walk past my neighbour's, their stoopid dog will bark very fiercely at me.

I thought it's because I am carrying food but when I walk past without food it also barks.

Then I thought I have a funny smell but it barks regardless of whether I have bathed or not.

When other people walk past, it doesn't bark. When I walk past other dogs, they don't bark at me either.

if tong zhi urine, will it be better? ^_^

Sorry bro i not really bilingual... what the hell is tong zhi??? anyway it sounds nasty maybe it'll work. [hur]

Could it be like somethin following u.. something u cant see but the dog can see.. hmm u watched Shutter? the something clinged on to the guy's shoulder all the while but the guy didnt knw..

Just toss the dog a rusted can of soda drink and let it chew on it. It will then get cuts in its mouth and be infected. Soon there will be peace. [lipsrsealed]

Someone did that to my dog previously. The vet couldnt save it so have to put him to sleep.

i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ps: I nvr do it b4 hor... hear hear only. dun report me to police...

I WOULD FARKING APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN STOP TEACHING PEOPLE TO DO THESE CRUEL STUFF THANKS.

Edited by 1l0v3you

i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it i'm a farktard and i know it [lipsrsealed]

Someone did that to my dog previously. The vet couldnt save it so have to put him to sleep.

I WOULD FARKING APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN STOP TEACHING PEOPLE TO DO THESE CRUEL STUFF THANKS.

Edited by 1l0v3you

ermm... sorry if you were offended in anyway, but sis, dun get so serious leh.. . somemore put words into my mouth by editing the quote...

ermm... sorry if you were offended in anyway, but sis, dun get so serious leh.. . somemore put words into my mouth by editing the quote...

ok. sorry for being rude.

i have edited the quote again.

erm. dont know why cant edit [laugh]

Edited by 1l0v3you