Dental implant

Header

Anyone did dental/ tooth implant before?

My parents want to do it. But it is not cheap at $5k per tooth.

Know of anywhere that is cheaper but reliable too?

i was quoted 3k+ and have to undergo 3 sessions. however, preserving a tooth is priceless.

Implant too expensive for me, i lost most of my tooth and on friend recommendation, I went to JB.

Root canal + crowning = RM1,000 (4 sessions) - inclusive of x-ray etc. no additional chage.

So far so good, checked prices around SG is around $1,500.

Next i wanna do bridging, cost around RM1,500.

Asked the doc, he say he dont do implant.

you ate too many sweets ah? why lost most of your tooth?

Implant too expensive for me, i lost most of my tooth and on friend recommendation, I went to JB.

Root canal + crowning = RM1,000 (4 sessions) - inclusive of x-ray etc. no additional chage.

So far so good, checked prices around SG is around $1,500.

Next i wanna do bridging, cost around RM1,500.

Asked the doc, he say he dont do implant.

bro, can pass mi ur JB contact. planing to do crowning for mi 2 front teeth. Got gap in between, tats why cant "Huat"!! [:p] TIA

implant is convenient but will there be any side effects?

my teeth also full of Amalgam....although i floss and brush regularly...my teeth are weak...my dentist said could be weak enamel (thats too bad then).

old liao ah, + eat many stuff, dont go regular dental check up, + smoking, + drink kopi although got brush teeth at least 2-3x a day.

Im juz surprise only 2 teeth affected only.

1 tooth fixed up, another 1,planning to do...

The place is

Yang Dental Surgery

34-A Jalahn Harimau Tarum

Taman Century,

80250 Johor Bahru.

Its the shop house opposite Plaza Pelangi, the building next to Esso station. The clinic is located at the 2nd floor, look bit run down but its ok. They open everyday except sun. Entertain walk in also.

• Praise 1

implant is convenient but will there be any side effects?

my teeth also full of Amalgam....although i floss and brush regularly...my teeth are weak...my dentist said could be weak enamel (thats too bad then).

Bro, no side effect lah. till now it is as good as your own real tooth. But as I said, I heard of too many story liao. One of them happened to my buddy's mom, who she also went for implant. Her gum got infected, maybe due to some viruses or germs went into her wound, she was diagnosed with cancer on her gum years later.

As for me, after my implant, the doctor asked many times about my condition, how i felt, any discomfort etc. So, if you think it is really necessary, then do it.

Yes, I did mine before, 3 years ago. I think your parent got "con". Mine was like $3.6K, still can nego. If you wanna the dental clinic, pm me.

Bro Jamstart, can u post the contacts here? I think many people are interested.... TIA!

you guys are tough man!

i think about going to dentist, my balls shrink :wacko::blink:[blush]

Same here, I have super phobia visiting the dentist.... thinking of extracting my 2 wisdom teeth, can they knock me out before doing? lol

same same...i just did my wisdom tooth extraction yesterday....luckily no need op...but the pulling was scary...haha..

cost me 250 for the upper one...need to do the lower one soon....hai~~

Neutral Newbie

Besides doing tooth extraction and implant, you might also want to consider socket preservation.

I am working in this local company and I would like to share this information

see attached video to understand about socket preservation.

The place is

Yang Dental Surgery

34-A Jalahn Harimau Tarum

Taman Century,

80250 Johor Bahru.

Its the shop house opposite Plaza Pelangi, the building next to Esso station. The clinic is located at the 2nd floor, look bit run down but its ok. They open everyday except sun. Entertain walk in also.

thanks for the kangtao.. i suppose they do dentures as well? i might wanna do dentures there.

Price should be S$3000-S$3500 per tooth and got a few brands.

I am not sure where is reliable and the types of brands, plus the dentist skill.

Heard can use up to S$900 medisave.

I am still pondering..... need more bro/sis to feedback.

Hey din expect to find such info in a car forum...wahahaha... but very informative! I just return from Sunshine Dental at Wdl, quoting a implant range from 4k-5k man. I nid to do a root canal also and thanks bro Tarzan666 for the JB dentist.

Bro Hamburger, hv u tried out the JB dentist already? Any feedback?

Thks!

Edited by Dghkchan
↡ Advertisement