Dental implant

Header

can contact radx , he has a dental practice at sgh block 9 called final dental services

usually his clients are.....non-breathing

but once in a while, he cameo, will perform on the living

post-131345-0-17688600-1537926734.gif

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, racerbum said:

All dental procedures are not painful, but they're still all scary for some reason! LOL

dentistry has made procedures much much less painful than before but much much more painful on the wallet than before. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

dentistry has made procedures much much less painful than before but much much more painful on the wallet than before. 😁

Yes fully agree these days dentist will take time to explain to you step by step what is going to happen and how you will feel. Will always say smoothing words like if pain just let me know. After the whole process really not scary and not much pain BUT WALLET PAIN CAUSE ONE BIG HOLE KENA. [:(]

• Haha! 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:04 PM, Hamburger said:

My molar was pulled off leaving behind a blank. 

Still not picking up enough courage to do implants. Yes, I am a chicken. 

I did mine 1 year ago, it's not the matter of courage, it's more of the thickness of your wallet., $4k plus all in for one implant. 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, mersaylee said:

OMG!!! I said that 3 years ago...and it feels like only lust month...😅

Have been watching this Youtube channel often  for ASMR destressing. 😅. This Japanese Dentists skills are good. But it seems that Japanese have bad dental hygiene if you watched enough of the videos from this channel.

On 12/2/2023 at 2:40 AM, Ender said:

Have been watching this Youtube channel often  for ASMR destressing. 😅. This Japanese Dentists skills are good. But it seems that Japanese have bad dental hygiene if you watched enough of the videos from this channel.

Amazing work of art...that dentist is really good at the craft...but I still don't know how the artificial row of teeth stays in place...just with super glue? 

Can the beneficiary bites into food then? 🤔

↡ Advertisement