Citibank Dividend Card - Dividend$

Beachboys

I always take for granted too.

I just called and the CS was calculating frantically on the line. :wacko:

I calculated and realised that after they changed the statement format, the dividend for spendings in october was left out in the nov statement even though the spendings in october was reflected in the nov statement.

Anyway she said they'll investigate and call me back.

They "ate" my 2 months dividend worth more than 10 bucks! [mad]

basic dividend is the 0.5% for all purchases.

the bonus refers to the 1.5% for dining and 4.5% for petrol cos dining entitles you to 2% and petrol is 5%.

basic dividend is the 0.5% for all purchases.

the bonus refers to the 1.5% for dining and 4.5% for petrol cos dining entitles you to 2% and petrol is 5%.

0.5% for all purchases?

I am cancelling the card once I hit $50 this quarter. Card fatigue, need to declutter my wallet.

I thought mine was isolated incident. Called them up, same BS about merchant code. Told them to give me the rebate as ADVERTISED for petrol charges.

The part about the F&B in hotel is sneaky bec that is in small print while the headline says 2% cashback on dining in BIG BOLD PRINT.

i gave up on them after a year or so. i found the rebates a bit dodgy, the frequency of cheques received seemed to dry up despite no change in spending habits. also noticed rebate$ disappearing between statements.

so i gave up and moved back to the rewards points of other cards, 1$ spent = 1 point, no dodgy bs.

Neutral Newbie

And the service of the call center go from bad to worst. Had a few problems with them in the past 6 months.

Any alternative cards to recommend if i am still going to Esso for petrol? Best if they have similar cash back.

Neutral Newbie

I never receive my dividend cheque for many months....this leads me to take notice of my accumulated dividend points these couple of months....i saw that it reach 60 points at one time....i was expecting it to cash back to me...to my horror it put points expired the next month. I call and kbkb at the customer service...priomised to rectify the situation and say will send me the cheque....until now still haven received....

Neutral Newbie

Ya. citibank do really mess things up.

I had my transaction and normally i pay in round sum. so i happened to owe them, S$5.7k. and i paid S$6k

by right they should owe me, (300). but the account shown i owe them 300

$%&%$. interested was charge for unsettled payment. I called the C.S.. then they investigated the problem.

I told them dun call me these few days, as i'm in S.africa. But they still called! I KBKB, till they even refund me the tele fee S$15 and waive my ready credit, and credit card annual fees.

Why they are so good? Because i say i want to terminate Immediately!

Once, i'm travelling in Africa, used up my credit limits and call citibank to temp increase.

Instead of temp increase, they offer me to do afund transfer with interest rates to freed up credit limit.

Grr.. that piss me off.. and i use my DBS visa instead. and DBS give immediate credit increase to save my arse.

Neutral Newbie

I don't hve a problem, since I started using the card frequently

from late 08 I hve been getting a cheque once every 3 months without

fail.

i have been using the esso mobil privi card whoch is linked to our citi dividend plat card.

but i have not checked the statement for error as i assume they will be correct.

so how do we calculate the actual and right now, what is the mistake that is shown in this statement?

can anyone enlighten?

using an example, assume i pump $100 petrol at esso.. what discounts/rebate should i see on the statement ?

thanks

↡ Advertisement