Recommendations for good food at Sengkang Kopitiam

Picanto

i read that koptiam has opened a hawker centre there. anyone went to sengkang and try the stalls there? any good food to recommend.

↡ Advertisement

i read that koptiam has opened a hawker centre there. anyone went to sengkang and try the stalls there? any good food to recommend.

what do you expect? its KOPITIAM... expect the usual... and i heard Botak Jones might be going there....

i have yet to visit the place... am going to soon.. will i be able to see your 2-dr conti there?... i will drive my 4-dr jap there... [laugh]

what do you expect? its KOPITIAM... expect the usual... and i heard Botak Jones might be going there....

i have yet to visit the place... am going to soon.. will i be able to see your 2-dr conti there?... i will drive my 4-dr jap there... [laugh]

i will go there in the wee hours of the morning so no one can spot me. and they may give me a discount ????

i want to bring my own ingredients there. any shops to recommend?

there's some stalls not occupy yet, since you going during wee hours, just find any empty stall and cook yourself :D. But remember you still need to pay for parking though not as expensive as cbd parking charges

Edited by Dafansu

there's some stalls not occupy yet, since you going during wee hours, just find any empty stall and cook yourself :D. But remember you still need to pay for parking though not as expensive as cbd parking charges

he will need equipment lah.... ^_^

[laugh] wahahahaha....

actually the boss there drives a lexus u know... [laugh]

well, i am not going to let him earn so much till he can afford a astion martin.there are many good shops around. cheap does not mean no good. expensive does not mean its good if the profits go to the boss luxury car.

there are some hdb flats nearby. i dun think i want to pay for parking.

there are some hdb flats nearby. i dun think i want to pay for parking.

then you need to go on Sunday and have to walk under the hot sun, cause there's no shelter

Turbocharged

bringing up old thread.....

Since lowering down the rent last month, this Kopitiam seems to have a few new stalls and a lot of diners during dinner time.

Many stalls are selling at lower price compared when they 1st open for business.

I bought Char siew and Roast meat with egg, total S$3.80 less 10% = S$3.42 per plate

Supercharged

I bought Char siew and Roast meat with egg, total S$3.80 less 10% = S$3.42 per plate

What was the price before they lowered it to $3.80 a plate?

↡ Advertisement