How to stop scammer from calling?

Blackyv

Do what I always do...

Me: Hello XXX speaking...

Idiots: "Hello may I speak to so and so...you have been selected....lucky draw..."

Me:....

And then I just leave the handphone on the table and let them talk to the air...free incoming calls anyway...

ha! thats what I always do too!!! especially those credit card companies [laugh] ...damn irritating. [knife][rifle]

↡ Advertisement

ok, the supervisor called from "hong kong"...... from this number.. +85267244008

. when i answer the call i told her i lost my job this morning..., still have tonnes of credit card bill to pay.. i preempt before she go into detail...hehehe........ so, this winning come at the right time.....

she moves into the claiming procedure....as expected, i need to pay 10+K tax in order to claim the winning prize....

so, i told her, no money, only debt and lost job this morning..., can she loan me and i paid back in double since she know well enough i have won the 100K+..........she said cannot, due to blablabla company policy.....but i keep asking her to loan me that 'small" amount.... in the end, she said--> , so, can i void your prize claiming form? and i go--> what to do since i have no $ to pay the tax.... then she hung up.... [laugh]

hope no more such calls....

you very kind already, the last time they call. the gal ask what my name i say mao zhe dong. then i keep asking her what her underwear colour, got little bear running around in ballon type [smash] or the lacy type . tried to be as pervert as possible

in the end 3 month after the phone call she call again . forgetting who i am thus the cycle goes again

If the person is a telemarketer ... there's no need to be mean

If he or she is a scammer .... show no mercy!

That's what u get for anyhow F others on the phone. Ppl juz disturb u back.

When I encounter this kind of thing I just keep my cool and say "I'm not keen. Thank you." dan hang up.

Another guy calls again, I just say "Your colleague already called. I gave him my answer. Bye."

Another guy calls again, just have to repeat the above. After that, they will LL and give up.

They are just hired to do a job. No need to F them or anything. See how the thing will back fire on u when F them. Later the bugger might note down your number & name and scribble in the toilet "Looking for ga4y sex? Call Mr. XXX at 9XXXXXXX." [laugh]

Think you before you act especially when these ppl have your name & contact no. :D

you very kind already, the last time they call. the gal ask what my name i say mao zhe dong. then i keep asking her what her underwear colour, got little bear running around in ballon type [smash] or the lacy type . tried to be as pervert as possible

in the end 3 month after the phone call she call again . forgetting who i am thus the cycle goes again

good idea.... will us e this method if they call again...... [thumbsup]

scam her back lah ... tell her to pu $10k into your acct first. :P

thats' what i did..ask her to loan me the tax amount.... [laugh]

If the person is a telemarketer ... there's no need to be mean

If he or she is a scammer .... show no mercy!

yup... for telemarketers, just simply said not interested and thxs, they wont call back..... but this is not the same..

ermm... for me simple...

Coz most of the time those calls are made by PRC, so I just use english.

Mostly in broken english so they may think I speak another language

IF they reply in english, talk to them in malayu or hokkien

Always reply in another language or dailect till they give up

E.g

1. U speak english?? dun understand what u say.

2. Aku tak faham english...

3. Le kong simi lan..

That will make them hang up the phone.... :D

haha if the telemarketer look like this how??? [laugh][laugh]:blink:

Dont play play hor, later the lady in the photo will tell u beauty is in the eye of beholder. she will definitely think someone will like her look

Dont play play hor, later the lady in the photo will tell u beauty is in the eye of beholder. she will definitely think someone will like her look

i dont mind if she is a billionaire... [laugh]

ermm... for me simple...

Coz most of the time those calls are made by PRC, so I just use english.

Mostly in broken english so they may think I speak another language

IF they reply in english, talk to them in malayu or hokkien

Always reply in another language or dailect till they give up

E.g

1. U speak english?? dun understand what u say.

2. Aku tak faham english...

3. Le kong simi lan..

That will make them hang up the phone.... :D

ha ha that's what I did too [laugh]

never call back anymore