How to stop scammer from calling?

Blackyv

Sometimes... if bad day. 

I entertain the recorded message and go to their " operator" then give them the most vulgar insulting earful in mandarine. 

Great stress relief.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 1/19/2010 at 4:49 PM, Drumstick said:

ermm... for me simple...

Coz most of the time those calls are made by PRC, so I just use english.

Mostly in broken english so they may think I speak another language

IF they reply in english, talk to them in malayu or hokkien

Always reply in another language or dailect till they give up

E.g

1. U speak english?? dun understand what u say.

2. Aku tak faham english...

3. Le kong simi lan..

That will make them hang up the phone.... :D

Just cut off the line, why entertain them in the first place?

• Praise 1

Dear SDf,
You have registered an account for application of Certificate of Good Conduct or Police Clearance from Uganda Police 
Please click the link below to Activate your Acount, so as to continue with your application 
Press To Activate Your Account
Uganda Police Force
“Protect and Serve.”
Disclaimer: This is an auto-generated mail. Please do not reply to it.

wonder where the scammer skim data from

Edited by Sdf4786k

On 4/14/2021 at 10:22 PM, Ct3833 said:

Just cut off the line, why entertain them in the first place?

Think abt it

the longer you play with them, you save the chance of another potential person being scammed

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, RadX said:

Think abt it

the longer you play with them, you save the chance of another potential person being scammed

probably you are right but most of these scammers work independently

I sympathized with students, elderly folks who are not savy with technology, and some of your clients who took passport before smartphones were invented.

BTW those on R&R this month do they also are issued with smartphones for ease of been contactable? Must they put deposit before smartphones are issued? Which frequency spectrum are they using? Cannot be 5G or 4G must be x-files spectrum? In any case, are they also issued with a bottle of sanitizer and a box of mask?

12 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

probably you are right but most of these scammers work independently

I sympathized with students, elderly folks who are not savy with technology, and some of your clients who took passport before smartphones were invented.

BTW those on R&R this month do they also are issued with smartphones for ease of been contactable? Must they put deposit before smartphones are issued? Which frequency spectrum are they using? Cannot be 5G or 4G must be x-files spectrum? In any case, are they also issued with a bottle of sanitizer and a box of mask?

If you realize by now, you are the equivalent of a scammer here as most ignore u!

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, RadX said:

If you realize by now, you are the equivalent of a scammer here as most ignore u!

you are probably right

but to me the most important is you don't ignore me, otherwise, I have to bite my pillow and cry tonight.

I tried to scam money from them instead. but without any success. Anyway it's hard because they put down the phone very fast when they sense something is not quite right. I have used English, Mandarin and Hokkien but all didn't work. I tried to sound old once and that didn't work too. I think they are generally more vigilant than the morse code deciphers at WW2. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1