Any reccomendation for car remote?

Icouldberight

Hi,

Anybody use this particular type of remote? Or do you know who makes them? I have a question on how to use it cause I got it with my 2nd hand car and trying to figure out the alarm system.

Thanks

post-42318-1267364171_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Anybody use this particular type of remote? Or do you know who makes them? I have a question on how to use it cause I got it with my 2nd hand car and trying to figure out the alarm system.

Thanks

Huh? You want to figure out whether it's male or female, is it? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

No bro, was trying to figure out why the alarm always engaged after a few minutes of unlocking the door and engine isnt on. I couldn't clean the car cause the alarm turns on. Thanks

Neutral Newbie

For all Alarm system, when its disarm, it will allow user

to open any doors within 30-45sec after which it will

auto arm. So did you open your car door after disarming

within the certain time?

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro, however even if i open the door and close then proceed to lets say open the trunk to get something, my lock/alarm will engage again. So i have to keep unlocking again and again. Seems like it doesn't want to stay unlocked :(

I think you have to insert the car key into the ignition and turn to the "ACC ON" position to disarm the alarm when cleaning your car.

Yo Supremo68 and hi all,

You should be happy to have a good remote locking system that installed in your car. Some remote will deactivate after you open the door within 30sec and it will not lock again. But of cos it is a bit "Ma Fan" because like you have said, you have to keep unlocking the door every now and then especially when you are washing/packing your car. So what to do. Just bear with it.

bro maybe you can try this newton auto keys, have been to their shop at the turf city. didn't get anything but some of my enquiries are solved by them. very patient to customers too even if im just browsing through! newton auto

Please do not go there. Went there to make 2 remotes. so many problem. go back and forth change and 'retune' it due to frequency out so many times until i tulan.

They reasons they give:

1. you drop the remote, remote cannot drop one (WTF?!)

2. you suay lor, come back again to change. (even more WTF)

Please do not go there. Went there to make 2 remotes. so many problem. go back and forth change and 'retune' it due to frequency out so many times until i tulan.

They reasons they give:

1. you drop the remote, remote cannot drop one (WTF?!)

2. you suay lor, come back again to change. (even more WTF)

Dear Mr Ethene...i am Kelvin from Newton Auto Keys..if you are not satisfied with the remote just let me know...i will gladly do a full refund..

1) First of all...which electronic gadget can be dropped...it was an advice...and even if you dropped we will still try our best as all this remotes comes with 6 months warranty

2) "Come back again to change"...i understand the inconvenience that we have caused you and we are trying our best...thats why we are willing to change "retune" till you are satisfied...and we don't like to keep giving customers problem because we are drivers too..

3) This statement 'You Suay Lor'...if you find it offending then i sincerly apologise you...I have always treat my customers as friends...And in this field of electronics...there is so many possibilites...anything could be possible...today the handphone is working well...tomorrow???dead...today the car is moving...tomorrow??Nobody can guarantee anything that is why there is "warranty: and sledom we can see "guarantee: in electronics products...Lastly your car is a 95 civic...alarm system belongs to this car even before you got this car..so there is endless possiblilites...wiring problem...alarm system problem..i am not trying to shift blame here but just letting you know the possiblities....Like what i had suggested to you before, change the whole alarm system...but because i thought of cutting cost for you..and tried to reprogrammed the remotes to the old module..and indirectly caused you inconvenience...I am truly sorry...

So Mr Ethene..Do give us a call and we will gladly do a full refund for you and of course...And you do not have to personally come to our shop...We can refund thru bank transfer....Once again...i apologised for the bad experience you have from us...Sorry...Lastly Thank you and Have a nice Day..

Sorry to all who is reading to this reply...its abit long winded..and pls forgive my poor command of english ..Thank you..

I'm thinking of getting remote start keys.. SPY ALARM most probably.. does anyone using it also? care to give some comments?

my idea is to allow my car to start engine first before i go down ( i live @ 2nd floor), with my car door locked.. is it possible?

i also heard some 'news' saying that these alarms are easy to decode.. is it true?

↡ Advertisement