Customize Bodykit and Car Respray

Anakusop

anyone can recommend me a workshop dat does decent bodykit customization as well as a full car respray.....

can recommend me a separate workshop dat does bodykit customization and spray paint workshop oso no problem as long as they do a decent job....

would prefer if the shop provides installment plan.... thnx.....

↡ Advertisement

anyone can recommend me a workshop dat does decent bodykit customization as well as a full car respray.....

can recommend me a separate workshop dat does bodykit customization and spray paint workshop oso no problem as long as they do a decent job....

Call Sze Kang spray painting. Good workmanship!

i'm also interested about respraying my cabriolet.. but alot of people is telling me about the risks involved because of the folding roof. i asked around a few workshops and they dare not guarantee no complications will arise after the respray because most of the roof have to be taken down and fixed back.

someone told me cabrio owners dont respray their cars.. if its true, im damned.

thnx for ur inputs bros..... if im not wrong theres one arnd the east that does customization....

looking for that one..... if unable to find then i will try solomon brothers.....

anw bro latio, heard Sze Kang pricing is on the higher side.... have u tried them 1st hand?

thnx for ur inputs bros..... if im not wrong theres one arnd the east that does customization....

looking for that one..... if unable to find then i will try solomon brothers.....

anw bro latio, heard Sze Kang pricing is on the higher side.... have u tried them 1st hand?

Personally, I have tried them once. Another friend of mine had as well. Very good finishes. IMHO, slightly higher costs will good quality is better than cheap but poor quality. In the end you might just need to do the job again.

Neutral Newbie

hi, i will like to ask if any of you has done changing of colors? heard that its not v good to do it as they have to take everything apart, spray n fix back.. so they might not do a good job fixing things back.. any first hand exp? my mum is asking me to swap car w her as she dun need to drive her comfy car anymore and she don't mind my axio.. but she is driving a grey camry and i wish to spray to white. dropping of car value is not my concern as her car is fully paid for and left with abt 4 yrs. so after that will scrap it. if any of u has done it changing color and find that the workshop did a good job, pls recommend to me! thks! sorry TS for borrowing ur thread. :)

Edited by AhTAN

hi, i will like to ask if any of you has done changing of colors? heard that its not v good to do it as they have to take everything apart, spray n fix back.. so they might not do a good job fixing things back.. any first hand exp? my mum is asking me to swap car w her as she dun need to drive her comfy car anymore and she don't mind my axio.. but she is driving a grey camry and i wish to spray to white. dropping of car value is not my concern as her car is fully paid for and left with abt 4 yrs. so after that will scrap it. if any of u has done it changing color and find that the workshop did a good job, pls recommend to me! thks! sorry TS for borrowing ur thread. :)

i have done change entire color before. they stripped down to pieces and i have no issues with the finish product after they fixed back.

just that the interior of the car was very very dusty when i went to collect my car. probably bcos of the baking or becos the car was kept for several nights in the workshop with no windows and doors.

need to give it a good scrub and cleaning and thats about it. so go for the color change, wont regret. make sure they spray the boot spare tyre area and engine bay inside area as well.

Neutral Newbie

i have done change entire color before. they stripped down to pieces and i have no issues with the finish product after they fixed back.

just that the interior of the car was very very dusty when i went to collect my car. probably bcos of the baking or becos the car was kept for several nights in the workshop with no windows and doors.

need to give it a good scrub and cleaning and thats about it. so go for the color change, wont regret. make sure they spray the boot spare tyre area and engine bay inside area as well.

sounds good.. i dun mind the dust, cos after that i will be sending it for leather change and cleaning.. mind if u PM me the workshop?? thks~

Can consider D-Mix. Located at Eunos Industrial Park.

Turbocharged

I'm looking to customise my rear bumper, cut out one part in the middle at the bottom and fabricate another piece in its place. Any workshop to recommend? Please relate experience if possible, thanks!

Can consider D-Mix. Located at Eunos Industrial Park.

Can give the boss Ah Kong a call at 82513814. Shop is near the Singpost. Very easy to find as most shops have shifted.

Can do bodywork repair, bodykit & mecellous task like bonnet swap, add on. He use to use exterior shops for spray. But now he seems to do the spray themselves.

But it seems to be on the high side in terms of cost, & seems to be getting more expensive.

But good thing is if you return to touch up bodywork, he charge quite reasonable, & if there's any area of his bodykit work you don't like or want to change, he can do it without complain. SO you better be around when possible to see the progress, & remind him not to spray paint until you fully inspect the bare bodykit & happy with it.

Edited by Kiadaw

Can call Ah Dean at 96950814.

I did once to change the colour of whole body. Yup, they take out everything So inside/outside will match.

U just said intro by Ah Liang, he should give a gd price.

Regards

Liang

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Wan to check with you all whether is there any implications or need to do any paper work before hand when spraying your car to another color?

:D