Expensive World Cup Telecast Rights

Vextan

It was reported in ST , 16 Jan 2009, that the purported amounted sought by FIFA is $100 million, hence explain the current stalement in the bidding. Crazy isnt it ?

↡ Advertisement

yup..ready to boycott...the last WC cost Starhub 15m and they alr had to charge viewers $15-20 to watch...

make sense what. singaporeans only has like 4.5million people right? Around 1million households? Even if EVERYONE buy the package, you still only get 15-20million back....

if bid 100million, I think minimum must be $100 to watch.

It was reported in ST , 16 Jan 2009, that the purported amounted sought by FIFA is $100 million, hence explain the current stalement in the bidding. Crazy isnt it ?

Waste of time and resources... $100mil, give to the nation also song ah....

FIFA ONLY LOOK AT YOUR MONEY THEY ARE THE MOST GREEDY B@STARDS IN THE SPORTS WORLD.

BOYCOTT THEM - ALL DON'T WATCH. JUST BET IN SINGAPORE POOLS !!!

it is too commercialized.....

This is the story from Sing and Tel. I reserved to believe 40% only.

Maybe should hear from Star Ham and Fee for Football.

Got ppl as you to believe meh??? [:p]

FIFA ONLY LOOK AT YOUR MONEY THEY ARE THE MOST GREEDY B@STARDS IN THE SPORTS WORLD.

BOYCOTT THEM - ALL DON'T WATCH. JUST BET IN SINGAPORE POOLS !!!

Yeh, fvck em, I'm gonna look for the streams, free and easy!

yup..ready to boycott...the last WC cost Starhub 15m and they alr had to charge viewers $15-20 to watch...

End of day, also those suckers watching will have to pay.... [laugh][:p]

make sense what. singaporeans only has like 4.5million people right? Around 1million households? Even if EVERYONE buy the package, you still only get 15-20million back....

if bid 100million, I think minimum must be $100 to watch.

Per game??? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

haha...if the price go up to $50 for the whole tournament, I will go kopitiam to watch...

the reported news are probably a hypeup by the media. Dun believe word for word. [cool]

If there's no provider for this locally..... errrrr.... where does the Kopitiam get their channel??? :huh:

haha...if the price go up to $50 for the whole tournament, I will go kopitiam to watch...

the reported news are probably a hypeup by the media. Dun believe word for word. [cool]

↡ Advertisement