COE bidding - 2nd bid for January 2010

Kangadrool

Many CNY promotions last weekends.

So I think this two round will be Upz.

I would sure to bid during the CNY week, aka 17th Feb. The demand from AD and PI would likely be low and most would still be in holiday mood to be actively bidding for COE that week. Who knows $1 COE might be possible during that time.

The news report on Saturday papers already said very less people scrap their cars during 2008, car population grew by 4.5% last year (more than what than what gov prefers of 1.5%).

So the quota cut in April2010 will likely to be sharp.

no one monitoring?

monitor for what? the higher coe is, the better off for current drivers. nowadays at 7.30pm, still got jam on the major expressways. simply too many cars

Hehe, if demand so good, why so many car dealers give so much discount? [confused]

KIA sold X00++ car over 2 weeks, MAZDA sold X00++ last weekend, TOYOTA, HONDA & HYUNDAI no need to say, easily X00 also. this round COE all $20K+.

Today will be high due to CNY deliveries.

During the CNY week, COE will likely drop.

Maybe when the results is out that week, then its good time to go book a car, as the COE is expected to rise after April.

Meaning you book car at low COE and price, but potantially will get a >$25k COE.

I think I need to act before April if I want to change my SSS to Q5 or any new car.

Buy new car now, then keep the old car after April then sell(expecting the second hand car price to rise due to COE quota cut!)

KIA sold X00++ car over 2 weeks, MAZDA sold X00++ last weekend, TOYOTA, HONDA & HYUNDAI no need to say, easily X00 also. this round COE all $20K+.

You changed again?

Neutral Newbie

Today COE are to cater for previous booking.

I guess in the next few weeks, showroom will sure give better promotion if book and collect after CNY.

The cons is you may get a freak COE.

↡ Advertisement