2011 Kia Sportage

Cactus

i'm in love with the generous LEDs at the rear lights of sorento.

super S class like.

I hope Kia will include front LED daytime running lights for Sorento :wub:

Edited by Jp66

Neutral Newbie

I hope Kia will include front LED daytime running lights for Sorento :wub:

Hmm, my unconfirm sources told me that 2 years later, Europe is going to make it a standard for new cars to include daytime running LED as a safety feature. I wonder how true is that. [:/]

Hmm, my unconfirm sources told me that 2 years later, Europe is going to make it a standard for new cars to include daytime running LED as a safety feature. I wonder how true is that. [:/]

:o 2 years a bit long le, since Sportage also have liao, I expect Kia to do the same for Sorento

Edited by Jp66

Neutral Newbie

Just to share that I've been enjoying my new ride very much on the new Sportage (SX). Am having the Techno Orange color. Got to say that the perception on KIA being branded as "Budget Motoring" is going to change very soon.... KIA had definately taken a serious approach to their new generation vehicles and I can confidently claim that they are now pretty much on par (or even better [rifle] ) as compared to their Japanese counterparts.

Edited by Masano

Just to share that I've been enjoying my new ride very much on the new Sportage (SX). Am having the Techno Orange color. Got to say that the perception on KIA being branded as "Budget Motoring" is going to change very soon.... KIA had definately taken a serious approach to their new generation vehicles and I can confidently claim that they are now pretty much on par (or even better [rifle] ) as compared to their Japanese counterparts.

Congrats. It is indeed a head turner.

KIA are coming with very decent car recently starting with the Forte. I was in Korea last week and saw the K5 on the road and I must say I am pretty impressed with the design of the car. Looks very good on the outside and it looks like an Audi or even the Lexus.

The K7 and Sportage looks very good as well. Cheers to the Koreans, the Jap better watch out for the Koreans. And they are getter better with a lot of their products ... LG. Samsung - electronics, Faceshop - comestics etc and they are fast catching up with the Japs and Europeans.

More buyers are opting for the SX versions of all Kia models and that is an important point in terms of buyer psychology. It shows that buyers are willing to pay a premium for lavish features and are no longer going for the cheapest and most basic. It also means buyers no longer percieve the brand as a budget brand. Mentality of budget buyers is such that they will go for the lowest price in any category never mind if the the specs are bare basic because price is the major consideration. Now people buy Kia because they like their great styling and generous equipment and willing to pay for it. Add to that the fact that they are still selling at a lower price than Japanese cars which really seals the deal.