Audi A5 Sportback

Elviskoh

Turbocharged
On 1/12/2020 at 6:47 AM, Dinosaur33 said:

Prices and deals aside. I must say that the service provided by the product advisor - ladies in black attire (pardon my ignorance, if I address your corporate title incorrectly) is really excellent. They were really detailed in their explanation in the vehicle interior and virtual cockpit as well as some basic fundamental specification of the vehicle.

They were able to provide some basic and brief introduction on the space of the boots of the vehicle and some of the special features. Also, they were also able to explain some of the premium upgrade (e.g. size of the rim upgrade etc)

Kudos to Audi Singapore for such wonderful and awesome customer experience (CX). Keep up the good and excellent work. Really appreciate the wonderful experience with your staffs at Singapore Motorshow 2020

They had trained one-time models (assuming you mean those in black dresses) at the Motorshow last year, spoke to one of them for a while back then.
They're hired just to be there for the motorshow, perhaps you can call them 'ambassadors'. 

In fact actually they're probably a little bit happier if you want to sit in the car and look things over for a while; gives them a chance to sit too.

I wouldn't say it's a huge contributor to "customer experience" though. It's just a way of attracting you. When you want to actually buy the car you're handed over to one of the permanent staff who are sales executives and out to get your money.

↡ Advertisement

18 minutes ago, 7hm said:

They had trained one-time models (assuming you mean those in black dresses) at the Motorshow last year, spoke to one of them for a while back then.
They're hired just to be there for the motorshow, perhaps you can call them 'ambassadors'. 

In fact actually they're probably a little bit happier if you want to sit in the car and look things over for a while; gives them a chance to sit too.

I wouldn't say it's a huge contributor to "customer experience" though. It's just a way of attracting you. When you want to actually buy the car you're handed over to one of the permanent staff who are sales executives and out to get your money.

I.e. sales exec which appear like one but is not one? One which worked as one but is no longer one? 😁

On 1/13/2020 at 8:43 AM, Scholesy said:

usu people who asks a lot whether ppty or change car mostly dun buy in the end. either they eventually swayed to a cheaper deal or they r not firm in the first place so had to ask ard.  

Quite true... 

Hi guys, am a new owner for the A5 SB! bought during motorshow and targeted delivery is before CNY. 

i think there was a group for A5 SB owners right? Can add me into it too? 

Thanks

55 minutes ago, sensational18 said:

Hi guys, am a new owner for the A5 SB! bought during motorshow and targeted delivery is before CNY. 

i think there was a group for A5 SB owners right? Can add me into it too? 

Thanks

congratulations on ur new purchase ! even im searching for a group.

please let me know too if u find any.

Edited by carlovexes

On 1/14/2020 at 12:30 AM, Koster said:

I.e. sales exec which appear like one but is not one? One which worked as one but is no longer one? 😁

Well, I wouldn't put it in that manner. Some people are just very good at present factual information, take for example - explaining feature and specification.

In that manner, I see these "ambassadors" enhancing the marketing proposition of what Audi is try to bring to its customer. It is about the delivering the experience of interacting with the brands, and the needs of the customer.

To add,  some others tend to take a more speculative role. Correct me if I might be wrong, it can be up to discretion of individual sales people to mark up/down their own margin based on their negotiate with each individual. In this sense, salesperson is also considerd one who take a speculative position.

I need to offer my apology if my above opinion/comment may not be factual, or incorrect. I do not have the intention to mislead, misrepresent and/or miscommunicate. I do not represent Audi Singapore neither am I an employee, staff or members of the company. The above are just my personal opinion and comments based on my observation, interaction and what I've experience.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:23 AM, Dinosaur33 said:

Sorry, I think you got me wrong. I didn't give much attention to the price and discount. So I also don't know what aggressive discount they give for the A5 sportback.

My logic is very simple, if you are in the targeted audience for premium brand means you are the target audience. No need to heckle like if you are in the fish market.

Every business also need to make money, either you can jolly well afford or you cannot afford. If you feel that the agent/authorized dealer is earning too much, means you are not in their targeted audience/market buyer. Then you have to look elsewhere.

Sorry, I didn't meant to offend those who adopt a bargin mindset.

One plausible suggestion I could offer/suggest is that maybe you would like to wait a little longer till they are clearing out their old stocks. Or another good and feasible option is to try considering their pre-sale subsidary. I do believe you can get pretty good and reasonable deals from their certified vehicle as well, of course without the additional customer experience and freebies. 

12 hours ago, Dinosaur33 said:

Sorry, I didn't meant to offend those who adopt a bargin mindset.

One plausible suggestion I could offer/suggest is that maybe you would like to wait a little longer till they are clearing out their old stocks. Or another good and feasible option is to try considering their pre-sale subsidary. I do believe you can get pretty good and reasonable deals from their certified vehicle as well, of course without the additional customer experience and freebies. 

You're right. Keep track of refreshes and that's the time ADs start to sell at a good discount without much negotiation needed. Case in point, A4s were going for bargain prices in recent months to clear out the old and get ready for the new. As for the A5, I believe still a couple of years before the facelift arrives, so buyers may have to wait a bit for a good bargain.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 1/13/2020 at 8:43 AM, Scholesy said:

usu people who asks a lot whether ppty or change car mostly dun buy in the end. either they eventually swayed to a cheaper deal or they r not firm in the first place so had to ask ard.  

Idk if this is talking about me haha cause I ask quite a fair bit. 

But hey, I bought the A5 on the motorshow 2020. Hope to join any A5 group chat to learn more about the car from the seniors. Let me know if there is any. 

Does the current A5 SB come with touchscreen Infortainment display, Wireless CarPlay and Audi Connect Plus which allow remote control of the vehicle through Audi Connect app in the Mobile Phone?

Neutral Newbie

Can anyone pm me the WhatsApp group for Audi A5? Can pm me

I just bought the facelifted sportback. Delivery by early Nov

3 hours ago, CMGS said:

bought with 163K, is a good price ? without anything, servicing, soar Film, camera ...

Facelift model with 150bhp? Looks like nice price

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Hummer said:

Facelift model with 150bhp? Looks like nice price

yes, facelift new model, seller told me can buy service separately from PA's service center = =

25 minutes ago, CMGS said:

yes, facelift new model, seller told me can buy service separately from PA's service center = =

better to check what are the terms of warranty so that it is not affected when you service outside.   

↡ Advertisement