Audi A5 Sportback

Elviskoh

But to offer 150 for an A5, it's a magnet to attract sarcasm. 

One needs to be realistic to come up with an offer that would  sound reasonable. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, tqr6110 said:

Don’t sounds like a sour grape please. 
we are here to Just to share good deal and informations. Obviously I use the word “only” because there is no servicing included at all, Not to say the accessory. I was told service outside may result your warranty void by the SE.

if you have got it at a higher price, then that’s too bad for you cause you get to own it earlier. Now they are selling like clearing stock. Everyone here just want the best that one can get. 

if you don’t own one and just a keyboard warrior, I suggest you can just don’t comment this to waste our bandwidth and time reading. 

If you read the previous pages. You can see many of us are really keen and potential buyer and see if can get the best bargain. 

Bro the guy dont own any Audi. Juz ignore like u do a rumbustious kid.

13 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Price list from the motorshow. 

20200111_205552.thumb.jpg.9fd479458363424624ec6ffe44960463.jpg

20200111_205516.thumb.jpg.12a61a2dd6b83b99f91a8101a864459b.jpg

Thanks for sharing bro. The price doesn't look very attractive. Recall A4 was closer to 140k recently and not to mention the facelift is coming soon.

wah MTL .... buy until song song gao jurong ... 

A5 Sportback sibei tempting .... but new model coming ... lol

BD6AEA85-695F-471D-AC68-6D9C8B5E3673.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

4 hours ago, tqr6110 said:

Don’t sounds like a sour grape please. 
we are here to Just to share good deal and informations. Obviously I use the word “only” because there is no servicing included at all, Not to say the accessory. I was told service outside may result your warranty void by the SE.

if you have got it at a higher price, then that’s too bad for you cause you get to own it earlier. Now they are selling like clearing stock. Everyone here just want the best that one can get. 

if you don’t own one and just a keyboard warrior, I suggest you can just don’t comment this to waste our bandwidth and time reading. 

If you read the previous pages. You can see many of us are really keen and potential buyer and see if can get the best bargain. 

Absolutely agree with you. Just ignore that guy. Seems like he's only here to spread confusion. Hasn't been of any help to anyone and only seems to make things worse for everyone here.

Is it no servicing included at all ? What all is in the 165700 quoted price ?

This may be a good time to hit the showroom since the new model should be coming soon.

1 hour ago, Koster said:

Thanks for sharing bro. The price doesn't look very attractive. Recall A4 was closer to 140k recently and not to mention the facelift is coming soon.

Yeah, the A4 was around 141k 2 months or so back. Maybe can negotiate down till there ?

43 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

wah MTL .... buy until song song gao jurong ... 

A5 Sportback sibei tempting .... but new model coming ... lol

BD6AEA85-695F-471D-AC68-6D9C8B5E3673.jpeg

Yeah, the offer price is pretty tempting. What all does the newer model have which the current one doesn't?

1 minute ago, carlovexes said:

Yeah, the offer price is pretty tempting. What all does the newer model have which the current one doesn't?

is the new A5 really coming?  seems like no news, unlike the A4 which is confirmed to be coming later this year.

6 minutes ago, carlovexes said:

Yeah, the A4 was around 141k 2 months or so back. Maybe can negotiate down till there ?

coe go up, surely the price will go up

1 minute ago, Lotr said:

is the new A5 really coming?  seems like no news, unlike the A4 which is confirmed to be coming later this year.

Should be coming later this year. My guess is it should be announced soon and arrive around the same time as the new A4

1 hour ago, carlovexes said:

it’s not what have what dont have

a lot of the specs are really nice to have

the million dollar question is “latest model” with “latest look”

just like iphone 11 pro vs iphone xs ... 

is iphone xs really that bad? [sly]  [laugh] 

ask ourself why PA want to lelong the A5?

someone who dont mind and love it will appreciate the deal ...

Edited by Wt_know

1 hour ago, carlovexes said:

Should be coming later this year. My guess is it should be announced soon and arrive around the same time as the new A4

I think probably 2021. A4 will arrive here in 2020 Q2 based on the announced date.

13 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

it’s not what have what dont have

a lot of the specs are really nice to have

the million dollar question is “latest model” with “latest look”

just like iphone 11 pro vs iphone xs ... 

is iphone xs really that bad? [sly]  [laugh] 

ask ourself why PA want to lelong the A5?

someone who dont mind and love it will appreciate the deal ...

Basic cost 133k, selling price 165k. 32k profit margin, I wouldn't call say it is lelong

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Basic cost 133k, selling price 165k. 32k profit margin, I wouldn't call say it is lelong

$32K margin for a "lifestyle" car is lelong ... imho

msrp was $204k, $40k off wasn't ditch out easily since day 1 right?

but obviously audi cannot command the fat margin like the other 2 marques

if we calculate merc and bmw margin will vomit blood ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Prices and deals aside. I must say that the service provided by the product advisor - ladies in black attire (pardon my ignorance, if I address your corporate title incorrectly) is really excellent. They were really detailed in their explanation in the vehicle interior and virtual cockpit as well as some basic fundamental specification of the vehicle.

They were able to provide some basic and brief introduction on the space of the boots of the vehicle and some of the special features. Also, they were also able to explain some of the premium upgrade (e.g. size of the rim upgrade etc)

Kudos to Audi Singapore for such wonderful and awesome customer experience (CX). Keep up the good and excellent work. Really appreciate the wonderful experience with your staffs at Singapore Motorshow 2020

Edited by Dinosaur33

30 minutes ago, Dinosaur33 said:

Prices and deals aside. I must say that the service provided by the product advisor - ladies in black attire (pardon my ignorance, if I address your corporate title incorrectly) is really excellent. They were really detailed in their explanation in the vehicle interior and virtual cockpit as well as some basic fundamental specification of the vehicle.

They were able to provide some basic and brief introduction on the space of the boots of the vehicle and some of the special features. Also, they were also able to explain some of the premium upgrade (e.g. size of the rim upgrade etc)

Kudos to Audi Singapore for such wonderful and awesome customer experience (CX). Keep up the good and excellent work. Really appreciate the wonderful experience with your staffs at Singapore Motorshow 2020

This was the same standard from Audi since the last two shows. These gals in black and guys in black bow tie must be able to introduce the basic information of the car they are assigned to. They have the remote to the car will explain in full detail to you inside the car especially the various mmi functions.

When you are really interested then the SE comes in.

↡ Advertisement