Audi A5 Sportback

Elviskoh

14 hours ago, Columbian78 said:

This 2.0 litre Audi A5 is almost 1 second slower than Nissan Sylphy in 0-100kmh. Stock.

I am shocked.

cheap is cheap for a reason ma

this 150bhp A5 is for people to have the 4-ring emblem and A5 body and interior ... ok la ... mai hiam

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

this 150bhp A5 is for people to have the 4-ring emblem and A5 body and interior ... ok la ... mai hiam

I mean if intention is to make it cheap or make big margins, then just use the 1.4 litre in a5 like what they did for a4. It gives the same performance numbers. Surely, the 1.4 engine can make the costs lower.

1 minute ago, Columbian78 said:

I mean if intention is to make it cheap or make big margins, then just use the 1.4 litre in a5 like what they did for a4. It gives the same performance numbers. Surely, the 1.4 engine can make the costs lower.

cheap also must cheap in style ... 2L Turbo leh 

non petrol head or papa mama drive kid to school who cares 150bhp ...

hearsay, top speed in spore is 90kmph nia ... [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Now people complain about low bhp, but when the big horses are unleashed people will kpkb about the price. It's a never ending cycle.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Now people complain about low bhp, but when the big horses are unleashed people will kpkb about the price. It's a never ending cycle.

people must understand, you pay what you get! 

in uniquely spore, people need to understand 50-60% of the car price go to “who” ? [sly] 

a spore toyota camry can buy a porsche 911 in usa liao 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

people must understand, you pay what you get! 

in uniquely spore, people need to understand 50-60% of the car price go to “who” ? [sly] 

a spore toyota camry can buy a porsche 911 in usa liao 

actually this price, 164K SGD can buy A7 or A6 allroad with every optional things in China ...

Neutral Newbie

What I was told is you can choose to have them tune the car for more power (3 levels to choose from), and won't void the warranty or anything. Maybe this is the flush ECU thing that someone has pointed out earlier for the cost. Downside is fuel efficiency will be compromised.

Why spend 160K plus and complain not enough power, must chip here chip there?  Like marrying a gal and complain soemthing not big enough immediately ask her to go for

a lips job.

Just buy another brand or top up $$$.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
16 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Endure guys, there is a new 2.0L mild hybrid 188bhp version incoming. 7.3s to nirvana. Will be yours soon.

oh really? except engine, anything else changed?

On 10/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, Wt_know said:

cheap also must cheap in style ... 2L Turbo leh 

non petrol head or papa mama drive kid to school who cares 150bhp ...

hearsay, top speed in spore is 90kmph nia ... [laugh] 

quite true. after my speeding offences, now i guai guai. No need 2L turbo liao. just ah pek friendly 1.5T can liao [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, i'm glad to be on this forum for the first time. I've recently bought an Audi A5 2012 and i have some problems with the gearbox, it makes a weird noise when shifting. The previous owner didn't told me about this problem and i didn't noticed when i bought the car. I also verified the history report with this website, onlytitlereport.com and it seems that the car hadn't had any major incidents since it's manufacture date. This website provided me full informations about the car, but it doesn't say anything about my problem with the gearbox. Any reccomendations?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Jami55 said:

Hi there, i'm glad to be on this forum for the first time. I've recently bought an Audi A5 2012 and i have some problems with the gearbox, it makes a weird noise when shifting. The previous owner didn't told me about this problem and i didn't noticed when i bought the car. I also verified the history report with this website, onlytitlereport.com and it seems that the car hadn't had any major incidents since it's manufacture date. This website provided me full informations about the car, but it doesn't say anything about my problem with the gearbox. Any reccomendations?

Issit a DSG dry clutch?