How to trace owner from vehicle registration number?

Beehive3783

The CCTV's location is 3 pavements away from the place of accident and there were trees obscuring the view of the CCTV. Anyway, we believed the security guard because the impact of the hit was pretty high up, near the roof of the car, and a normal car will only hit mid levels of the car so logically, it should be a big vehicle. In fact, our first reaction was a big bus or something.

Yah, they didn't even see the make of the car, only a black car moved our car - our car moved forward by half a lot, which is alot in my opinion. The the Security Guard said a Comfort taxi was driving behind this PA van. We called Comfort Taxi, but they cannot give us any info unless it's police case. But police doesn't want to do work - said they will close case for now, until we can give new evidence. http://www.mycarforum.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/angry.gif

Isn't the TP the one that should look for evidence?

I will bring it up straight to the ministry involved to ensure this is done

Hi all, i just got into a fatal accident " thank god i survived " . I got hit by a Volkswagen Golf R at the left back side of my Perodua Myvi and my car was TOTAL LOSS. Cuz it was a rear collision and my car was rolling over and over . So the main purpose i wrote this post is, i want to find out who the f**ker is cuz , after i lodged a police report , i was FINED . And i dont know why. And i need to know who he is , here is the car reg. number WCP 22 ( Blue Volkswagen Golf R ) . He is a chinese feller. He looks like he is under drugs influence . Thnx guys!

• Praise 1

Hi all, i just got into a fatal accident " thank god i survived " . I got hit by a Volkswagen Golf R at the left back side of my Perodua Myvi and my car was TOTAL LOSS. Cuz it was a rear collision and my car was rolling over and over . So the main purpose i wrote this post is, i want to find out who the f**ker is cuz , after i lodged a police report , i was FINED . And i dont know why. And i need to know who he is , here is the car reg. number WCP 22 ( Blue Volkswagen Golf R ) . He is a chinese feller. He looks like he is under drugs influence . Thnx guys!

This is a Singapore car forum, dude.

Brudder, after so much

• Praise 2

post using singHELL network

Heh Radx, be careful of breech under PDPA hor...

you have a point, this is confusing   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Change to SGcarforum.com? Can gel with SGcarmar.com some more... [grin]

• Praise 4

Heh Radx, be careful of breech under PDPA hor...

Change to SGcarforum.com? Can gel with SGcarmar.com some more... [grin]

for a lot here is

mycarninaforum.cum

How does one survive a fatal accident?

haha i was about the make remark along the same line.

maybe he meant fatal only for his car but not for humans.