All-New 2011 Mazda5 Revealed - Public Debut in Geneva

Turbocharged

Front looks abit funny(pun intended, Mazda seems to follow the smiling face concept)...and the back looks like rip-off from the new WIsh..

Edited by Shull

Neutral Newbie

Front looks abit funny(pun intended, Mazda seems to follow the smiling face concept)...and the back looks like rip-off from the new WIsh..

Now that you mentioned it, it does remind me of the Joker from Batman [nod]

And the dashboard looks a bit too... black... why didn't they put in the orange-red meter cluster from the 3 and 6? [:(]

Now that you mentioned it, it does remind me of the Joker from Batman [nod]

And the dashboard looks a bit too... black... why didn't they put in the orange-red meter cluster from the 3 and 6? [:(]

Yes, it really look like the Joker face from Batman. Simply Ugly! [thumbsdown]

(edited)

Quite nice what. Can sing along to this tune when driving Mazdas from now on.

At least that's what I think they put on their cars.

This model could be appointed as mascot of our courtesy campaign! [laugh]

Edited by 7007

Personally I think the back looks like the old Previa/Estima.. the egg shaped model.

Turbocharged

yes yes...ever since someeone here posted the M3's bumper side by side with a Clown's smiling face....it change my perspective of the new look forever..

the front looks ok but the rear is too sleek for a MPV. The rear is best kept for Mazda 3 and 6.

anyway, never like mazda front and rear lamp shape...look like almond-eyed shape creature.

interior is nice though.

seems like its a trend to use the same front and rear on all models for that year range...look at Kia Forte and Sportage.

Edited by Babyt