New Couple going holiday

Rollagt

Recently there are a few frens around me got attached and we are happy for them..

And I realise these new couples after pak tor for just few months, they will plan for an overseas trip.

Strange to know that these frens are not so active about travelling before but after got bf/gf, go overseas become a SOP like holding hands..

I wonder what is the rationale/agenda for going overseas just 1 or 2 mths after being together..issit purely for sightseeing and relax or go "test-drive" the new ride . [sly]

↡ Advertisement

frankly speaking, i don't see any problem here.

perhaps they don't have good kakis to go tours with.

and since they are now attached, i reckon it is a good chance to go for a R&R.

btw, you don't have to do "test-drive" oversea.

SG is big enough for you to do 101 stunts to verdict the outcomes.~ =p

frankly speaking, i don't see any problem here.

perhaps they don't have good kakis to go tours with.

and since they are now attached, i reckon it is a good chance to go for a R&R.

btw, you don't have to do "test-drive" oversea.

SG is big enough for you to do 101 stunts to verdict the outcomes.~ =p

Maybe in overseas people tend to let their guard down and viola ! 2 persons go 3 persons come bacK. LOL

jealous huh? ^_^

Recently there are a few frens around me got attached and we are happy for them..

And I realise these new couples after pak tor for just few months, they will plan for an overseas trip.

Strange to know that these frens are not so active about travelling before but after got bf/gf, go overseas become a SOP like holding hands..

I wonder what is the rationale/agenda for going overseas just 1 or 2 mths after being together..issit purely for sightseeing and relax or go "test-drive" the new ride . [sly]

Maybe in overseas people tend to let their guard down and viola ! 2 persons go 3 persons come bacK. LOL

If you are a guy, I reckon you like someone (a lady gaga) who is going somewhere with another guy whom she just get to know him..~

Vice versa.~

Relaxing....Change of environment.....

You sebei unker. Dun you know the trend now? It's all about twittering & FB, uploading pics and such to tell the whole world aka to how lian. :D

Sometimes pak tor, the girl can be quite guarded in sg, and no chance to test drive.. But once she agree to go on tour just the two of you, that means green light given for test drive. Guy definitely will packed extra item (in packs of 3) for the trip..

A couple of yrs back, remember a case in the ST papers. Girl asked guy go a trip to korea. Guy thought green light given coz they share the same room. But come back to SG, kenna accuse of molest.. Cannot blame the guy, coz most of us would thought that green light is given when girl agrees to oversea trip for just the two, and share room somemore.

aiyah... guys always think of that only........

and the girls will take advantage say molest and get compensation....

Thats how SOME girls can drive BMW at a very young age.....

hate travelling with girls leh. already cant stand local shopping trip. imagine go overseas, the overseas shopping trips will kill me! its always more fun travelling with male buddies and dun have that extra feeling of being responsible for someone's safety and wellbeing while on the trip (afterall its supposed to be holiday and meant to be worry/care free right?)

it is one of the best ways to find out the true colours of the other party and to find out if you guys are compatible..

last time i knew this girl thought she was ok... went on 2 weeks hols.... after that cannot stand her anymore [laugh]

↡ Advertisement