Why got evening ERP????? Going home also must charge??

Hammerhammer

I was traveling from Eu Tong Seng Road toward ECP kanna ERP at 2 gantries @ Eu Tong Seng and ECP from Marina Center around 7pm. Why go home also must charge us? Already said going home so if got jam then so be it lah. Not like go to work will be late if jam. What's the logic behind? Scare we go home too late for dinner gastric pain or go home too late no time to make babies? KNN after a hard day work still want to suck us dry.... [mad]

↡ Advertisement

I was traveling from Eu Tong Seng Road toward ECP kanna ERP at 2 gantries @ Eu Tong Seng and ECP from Marina Center around 7pm. Why go home also must charge us? Already said going home so if got jam then so be it lah. Not like go to work will be late if jam. What's the logic behind? Scare we go home too late for dinner gastric pain or go home too late no time to make babies? KNN after a hard day work still want to suck us dry.... [mad]

If you go further up after Eu Tong Sen, there is also another gantry in front of Central towards Bugis.

kena ERP, you go home eat roti (less $$)

Elites kena ERP, they go home eat caviar (no need to pay coz foot by gahmen)

ERP in town?haven see the jam on CTE despite the charges from 5.30pm to 10.30pm...

time to consider migration... -_-

well, if u understand the purpose of having an ERP gantry, u wont be asking this question... the purpose is simple, one and the only one--> revenue generating.

so, whatever 'reason" or "justification" they posted when change in timing or new erection are purely bs. [dead]

maybe tis is one of the reasons y sillypore babies getting lesser and lesser...

When everyone KPI only look at $$.....you think they care about other things.

Short term gain = promotion

Those that look at improving healthy and sustainable system end up become "non performance"

How to find a balance anyone?

well, if u understand the purpose of having an ERP gantry, u wont be asking this question... the purpose is simple, one and the only one--> revenue generating.

so, whatever 'reason" or "justification" they posted when change in timing or new erection are purely bs. [dead]

agree... the root of the problem is the amount of road is not able to cater the population of car. To solve the problem, build more road and increase the flow. ERP?? other than more $$$ into the gov pocket, I really cant find any other purpose of errecting these gantries...

agree... the root of the problem is the amount of road is not able to cater the population of car. To solve the problem, build more road and increase the flow. ERP?? other than more $$$ into the gov pocket, I really cant find any other purpose of errecting these gantries...

build more roads? where to find space?

so that rich bros here can reach home early.....

time is money.... no time to waste!

want to go home early, pay money!

Edited by Ngck

when MBT is transport minister he say there will be erp where ever there is a jam..

sg garment very steady one mah... never roti prata one... they say, they do

so that rich bros here can reach home early.....

time is money.... no time to waste!

want to go home early, pay money!

true lor...

if no $ stay in office work... anyway no $ go home for wat? make baby?

garment dun need poor family lor.. only the rich can go home n make babies

They say ERP is needed for smooth flow of traffic to prevent loss of productivity in CBD and business are.

If going home, what loss of productivity? If I wanna be stuck in a jam..thats my pasar..

those ppl stay places like toa payoh lagi worse? morning go out pay... evening come home also pay?

Not just Toa Payoh.....Anybody plying those expressways like ECP or CTE in the morning after 7 am and after working hours in the evening would need to pay for both occasions on a daily basis....

I am one of those victims.... [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement