YUP! they are definitely siao on....

RadX

....in giving summons

Just randomly checked the EDDIES and saw wifey had a $70 fine that she committed on 19 Jan 2010.

Did a check and $70 is either

1. Turning without using signal OR

2. Making illegal u-turn...

Whatever it is, I told wifey

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO NATION BUILDING

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

....in giving summons

Just randomly checked the EDDIES and saw wifey had a $70 fine that she committed on 19 Jan 2010.

wah..like that also can [sweatdrop]

but neber mind lah, u can afford it [laugh]

wah..like that also can [sweatdrop]

but neber mind lah, u can afford it [laugh]

er...not me...HER! [:p][:p]

Turbocharged

er...not me...HER! [:p][:p]

same same lah.. her $$$ is also your $$$ mah..

this is wat i always tell my wife. but my $$$ is my $$$ [laugh][laugh]

....in giving summons

kana at where?

imagine if kana tat at 1am when turning into ur HDB mscp... confirm kan ka bo lat..

Si bei sian. I stopped at roadside to buy touhua along upper serangoon road opp punggol nasi lemak also kena. Just waiting for wifey to buy and got people in the car also kena... double yellow line... and best part is that it was a NPP patrol car... these people really damn free... KNN

Si bei sian. I stopped at roadside to buy touhua along upper serangoon road opp punggol nasi lemak also kena. Just waiting for wifey to buy and got people in the car also kena... double yellow line... and best part is that it was a NPP patrol car... these people really damn free... KNN

Have you ever wondered why that stretch of road has a double yellow line? Have you ever wondered the impact of your illegal parking by the road side? Have you ever wondered whether the seemingly harmless act of parking at the roadside would increase the chances of accidents happening or congestion forming on the road?

Please bro, just spend a minute or two thinking about how the simple act may have caused inconvenience and danger to others.

Thanks.

Too bad not romanian diplomat... can anyhow turn without signal, parking on double line, wait for wifey buy nasi lemak, make illegal u-turn, beat red light, kill people, etc... and life still go on per normal.

The rest of us 2nd class citizens .. just LL and pay Eddies the seventy bucks, no questions asked...

Bro, i hate to say this, but u do know that there is a public carpark no more than 10 metres down the road right??? i mean, even if it is just double yellow and not double jagged yellow, it really take no more than 10 secs max to walk to the carpark from the beancurd shop....

just recieved the letter and confirmed, it is illegal U-turn at the vivo area...once again told wifey:

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

and I thought that they are only actively awake during year end, to collect funds for their bonuses..

anyway, I hate them..~ =P

================

Maybe now their productivity bonus split into 2. 1 in Dec & 1 in Jun.

So must start early to get big fat bonus. [:/]

Or maybe gharmen running low of funds & the word has gone out. Get as much as possible quickly. Otherwise headcount wil b reduced & empty posts wil b filled with FTs. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement