Which travel agency to book cheap ticket to bangkok

Detion

i think it is cheaper if you book thru budget airline yourself, depending on when you wanna go... if 2mths in advance should be 100+ nia

Haha...for that kinda price... I think during promo dan can find.

TS can keep a lookout on ST. If you ask for cheapest ticket during peak season, kinda tough to find.

Neutral Newbie

Timing & date is the factor, earlier u book the cheaper. Usually every 10 persons, the price goes up. Meaning the last 10 seats of the flight are the most expensive.

Actually i want to book normal airline cause the last I checked, budget airline ticket is not very cheap during non promotional period.. I am booking for end march to early april one.. I know that for normal airline, normally travel agency will be abit cheaper than the airline itself. So asking where can find the cheapest one..

Check out Tiger, Air Asia. It should not be more than $200 per return ticket. (all taxes and baggage allowance in)

But if you have $$$ to blow, then go for non budget.....

Supercharged

Actually i want to book normal airline cause the last I checked, budget airline ticket is not very cheap during non promotional period.. I am booking for end march to early april one.. I know that for normal airline, normally travel agency will be abit cheaper than the airline itself. So asking where can find the cheapest one..

if u want normal airline, suggest u do it online. compared TG vs SQ vs budget during hot period. TG wins in terms of pricing, more choices to choose fm. plus can choose the seats, type of meal that u prefer -_-

Neutral Newbie

my advice is to book direct. But I would use sites like Wego.com to help check prices first since its free

Neutral Newbie

appreciate bros advice and suggestion on where to bring children of 3-6 years in bangkok

serious suggestion needed

thank you

PS: I have already entertained go go bar and they are not quite suitable

Neutral Newbie

Is it better to change your foreign currencies:

1.in Singapore using money changers?

2.at local banks?

3.at the airport?

4.at an ATM machine when arrived at your destination?

Many of you are not necessarily aware of the fees involved in all these transactions and some of you may have some false ideas about which is the best option. Our first article will try to clarify this situation by giving you a clear picture and some examples of the fees applied by the different players.

Local banks

If you

appreciate bros advice and suggestion on where to bring children of 3-6 years in bangkok

serious suggestion needed

thank you

PS: I have already entertained go go bar and they are not quite suitable

There is an indoor playground at Bangkok. Brought my kids (3 & 5) there once. Quite big and fun. U can google about more info.

www.funarium.co.th

Besides play, fun-arium has loads of extra actitivities for the children every weekend. See more here.

Book your air ticket directly on line is cheaper. Travel agent will charge you an admin fee on top of your airticket. Usually S$30.

You can go SQ, CX and TG to book online for bangkok. The flight only few hours why not try budget air? You can key in your email for their newsletter, so whenever got promotion, you will know.

↡ Advertisement