OWS NA Racing @ only $48?

Ken4555

advertisment stated OWS NA Racing with pic... early post a bro said real.. but didnt state the terms ad conditions... outside selling $135.... sell $48??????????? cant be real.... i will call now to check....

(edited)

ok just managed to speak to Oriana... think she's the malaysian sales gal there... no comments on her...

so when i asked if the OWS NA racing promo is real... she said "oh its sold out... already sold out a few days ago....".... so the usual got many other brands ask me drop by to see....

any bro here actually bought the NA racing at $48????? or even at $90 which they claim is the price they used to sell?... must be old stock... no oher explaination....

anyways i think they carry this SG made oil DAMN bloody expensive... like over $200 for 4 liters... squarish looking white bottle... any feed back on this?

Edited by Ken4555

Thanks for the link. Went to their website and looked at the Jan '10 ad in Hotstuff, nothing was mentioned about the $48 super deal for OWS NA Racing oil lei... <_<

Anyway, any feedback about this workshop? I understand other forums have discussions on it but I dunno what is SLC forum, and I'm really too lazy to go check [blush] Also, how can they anyhow name themselves and their products Motec?? Isn't that a brand of stand-alone ECUs?? [confused] Was actually checking their site in hopes that they can tune my Motec M400 for a good price, but there's absolutely NOTHING about the REAL Motec [shakehead]

Still, their opening at night till morning is quite a good idea [cool]

SLC = Singapore Lancer Club.

And frankly, naming themselves after a renowned engine management system company is a joke.

ok just managed to speak to Oriana... think she's the malaysian sales gal there... no comments on her...

so when i asked if the OWS NA racing promo is real... she said "oh its sold out... already sold out a few days ago....".... so the usual got many other brands ask me drop by to see....

any bro here actually bought the NA racing at $48????? or even at $90 which they claim is the price they used to sell?... must be old stock... no oher explaination....

anyways i think they carry this SG made oil DAMN bloody expensive... like over $200 for 4 liters... squarish looking white bottle... any feed back on this?

Maybe they work like A-d-o H-s-e, advertise cheap price, then when you go down, they say no stock, push other models to you.. [laugh]

SLC = Singapore Lancer Club.

And frankly, naming themselves after a renowned engine management system company is a joke.

i do not think you should risk tuning ANY part of your car there... at most you can allow them to tune your seating position... anything else may god bless you...

Maybe they work like A-d-o H-s-e, advertise cheap price, then when you go down, they say no stock, push other models to you.. [laugh]

the moment i heard sold out over the phone... AUDIO HSE came to my mind... NO JOKE.... ^_^

and BTW bro... are we allowed to openly bad mouth a workshop here in MCF? dont want to get a warning....

i do not think you should risk tuning ANY part of your car there... at most you can allow them to tune your seating position... anything else may god bless you...

wahahaha.... so jialat ah?? went there once wif 2 other frens.. 3 siao kia drove 3 cars went down juz to take a look at tis place at nite...

i can say tat some -ve feedbacks are true.... [lipsrsealed]

advertising gimmick. might as well say $9.90, but always sold out, stock haven't come or limited to first how many etc.

if they are going to say $9.90.... i think its better to say its a free gift.... goodie bag if you visit them....

but maybe really got people buy... still hv not heard yet though... and i still believe its OLD stock...

i wonder if the consumer association of SG has any laws on this.... i put a $100 item for sale @ $1.... but i only have ONE item... must state anot in the ad? or just put while stocks last.... but actually only ONE stock...

warning.... warning...... yellow card....

hahaha... like that i red card liao...

anyways what time you went and why you say so?.... i very kaypo....

i saw many HKS and SPOON exhaust there... GOT SERIAL NUMBER ONE HOR..... i saw like 00001 then 00002 then 000003.... wah sooooo chun they are the manufacturers???????????

wahahahaha... opps... wait kanna banned.. :ph34r:

the moment i heard sold out over the phone... AUDIO HSE came to my mind... NO JOKE.... ^_^

and BTW bro... are we allowed to openly bad mouth a workshop here in MCF? dont want to get a warning....

i'm commenting on their shop name only.. nothing else.. they may have good service actually, you won't know till you try them out :D

so after so much replies, the $48 thing is truth or myth?~

called them... accoording to them yes truth... $48... but sold out couple of days ago... you lazy to read all the post ah?

i'm commenting on their shop name only.. nothing else.. they may have good service actually, you won't know till you try them out :D

oh really?.... i asked all 3 staff questions about my car (only a sunny) all could not answer... but maybe they expert in other cars lah.... i'm not doubting their skill, just their skill on my car...

anyways i stay east... they in tuas... too far sia.... ^_^

Haha...

Dont pley pley leh...

What if they named themselves Kotec? any issues?

if the shop is good, no need pple recommend or advertise, sure will have pple flock there one...

called them... accoording to them yes truth... $48... but sold out couple of days ago... you lazy to read all the post ah?

S$48 bucks still not as cheap as another brand of engine oil, c__lube.