Thunder tyres

Kiario04

You can call Daniel from Soon Huat Tyres.

We offer me Thunder tyre made in Thailand at $70.

Size 185/65 R14.

It is very cheap & good.

http://www.soonhuattyres.com.sg/index.html

We provide 24 hours Tyre puncture & Battery Breakdown service.

Boss

too ex ur tyres ...

can get Silverstone for just %55 ...

cheers

i know p-- ---g since i was a kid..... my mum and dad get their tyres form p-- ---g..... i have bought tyres from them for my previous cars.... just that now the tyres i want they dont have so i got elsewhere... i know justin when he was still learning from his dad and before he was this fat.... i am very familiar with the shop... and if you want a place to TCSS pls go to a coffeshop... dont disturb ppl want to do business at their workshop... my goodness.... [thumbsdown]

how long have u been driving? and may i know how old r u

Hope you know that tyres are the only thing between the car and road.

Not to say that cheap is no good, but really essential to look for reputable tyres.

You would not want to put something that's rated not safe by other users.

Goodyear LS2000, Yokohama, Bridgestone, and I hear Khumo is also good.

Neutral Newbie

there is this brand and its called thunderer.

It is made from thailand and so far it gives no problem in terms of grip, comfort and reliability.

My bro has been using it for 1 year (with hard driving and cornering) and it is still in good condition.

He got it at around $90/piece.

The shop is located at the Yew Tee industrial area, it is somewhere near the Old Mandai Road, where there is a Caltex gas station.

Neutral Newbie

hi, just frm my own experience. had changed to thunderer tyres for my verna. used it for 2mths den gt 2 knw dat the inner rubber koyak already. when the tyre was taken out to do rotation, the tyre was very uneven. no wonder when driving feel quite bumpy & uneven. So changed to falken which is needless 2 say, is gd & @ a gd price.

Neutral Newbie

hi, just frm my own experience. had changed to thunderer tyres for my verna. used it for 2mths den gt 2 knw dat the inner rubber koyak already. when the tyre was taken out to do rotation, the tyre was very uneven. no wonder when driving feel quite bumpy & uneven. So changed to falken which is needless 2 say, is gd & @ a gd price.

After reading this, I tried driving my car slowly using thunderer Mach 3 195/50 r15 and discover that it is bumpy, uneven profile. Argh.. Wasted..

Neutral Newbie

After reading this, I tried driving my car slowly using thunderer Mach 3 195/50 r15 and discover that it is bumpy, uneven profile. Argh.. Wasted..

dats the prob abt this tyres :) quickly changed to falken. was tempted 2 change to continental [;)]

↡ Advertisement